Questions about firmware refinement - Mini 3 Pro
1229 11 2023-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
desertrat21
lvl.1
United States

Three things I'd VERY MUCH appreciate...

1) Quick shots - Currently these modes record the first portion of the flight and stop recording during the return. Dronie, for example, begins recording after the countdown and stops at the apex of its flight before returning to the point of initiation. Can the stop record command be move to the end of the mission so a "push" shot isn't limited to a post-production reversal of the "pull" shot? Certain shots don't allow for reverse editing in post. I'd love for it to record out AND back. OH... and have quickshots assume the frame rate and resolution established on the initial home screen instead of reverting to 1080.

2) Waypoints would be SUPER useful.

3) Adjustable or much lower rates on "cine mode" - PLEASE. Cine mode is slower that normal... but need to be much slower to be useful. I'm relegated to my cine sticks right now to do what I'd love for this drone to do natively.

4) Cruise control - This.... with slower rates on Cine mode (just bring back tripod mode rates) would be INCREDIBLY useful.

I realize that often the best features are limited to the top tier drones... BUT... the Mini 3 Pro has potential for much different use-cases due to its size. These changes would be incredibly helpful. The Mini 3 Pro is fantastic... these changes would make it epic.
2023-2-6
Use props
gnirtS
First Officer
Flight distance : 5712575 ft
United Kingdom

It needs tripod mode not cine.
They brought it to the Mavic 3 and no reason at all they cant put it on the Mini.
2023-2-6
Use props
desertrat21
lvl.1
United States

I don’t care what they call it. I just need much slower rates.
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, desertrat21. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. Each feature integrated into the DJI Mini 3 Pro is based on user demands and customer satisfaction. We'll forward your feedback to the designated team for attention. For any relevant updates, please stay tuned on our official DJI website (www.dji.com). We hope that these features will be added soon. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-6
Use props
desertrat21
lvl.1
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 2-6 19:28
Hi, desertrat21. Thanks for your valuable suggestions. Each feature integrated into the DJI Mini 3 Pro is based on user demands and customer satisfaction. We'll forward your feedback to the designated team for attention. For any relevant updates, please stay tuned on our official DJI website (www.dji.com). We hope that these features will be added soon. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Thanks so much Tony!
2023-2-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

desertrat21 Posted at 2-6 19:33
Thanks so much Tony!

You are very welcome. Happy flying and stay safe.
2023-2-6
Use props
_SoP_
Second Officer
Flight distance : 951020 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I fully agree. And would also vote for a tripod mode.
2023-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

+1 for this and speed control.  
2023-2-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 for Tripod mode, cruise control and waypoints.  
2023-2-7
Use props
lionelrik
lvl.2

United Kingdom

All this plus dolly/cablecam (although I guess a combo of cruise control and spotlight would essentially do the same thing). Anyway yes to all this please!
2023-2-7
Use props
55Media
lvl.4
  • >>>
Cyprus

Waypoint control in video mode and adjustable cine mode speed would be lovely indeed!
2023-2-10
Use props
NicoB
lvl.1

Netherlands

lionelrik Posted at 2-7 07:19
All this plus dolly/cablecam (although I guess a combo of cruise control and spotlight would essentially do the same thing). Anyway yes to all this please!

Yes. I need cablecam to film the path of a boat along a river and things like that.
2023-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules