DJI RC Pro firmware bug - Control Customization - Focus Control
1504 3 2023-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_Imp1sD8I96pg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2059849 ft
Czechia

When modifying a control on the DJI RC Pro using the latest firmware at the time of writing, and you assign it to adjust focus, the subsequent use of this control (say, Right Dial) will instaed change the Zoom.
Doesn't matter which control you set to Adjust Focal Length, it will instead adjust Zoom.

Drone: Mavic 3 Cine (also on latest firmware)
DJI Fly v1.9.1 (1015-official)

2023-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_Imp1sD8I96pg. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry about the inconvenience caused by the previous update. Please try the following steps below (Feel free to skip the steps if performed already):

1. Please make sure the firmware and the app version of the DJI RC PRO are updated to the latest;
2. Please reset the RC PRO to factory settings;
3. Restart the RC PRO, and try again.

If the function is still abnormal after the above steps, please provide us with the following:

• App version: *DJI Fly v1.9.1 (1015-official)
• RC Firmware version:
• A video showing the issue
• App log and Rc log and tested time. Below are the details on how to export the logs:
RC LOG:
[Method 1] Export log via DJI Assistant 2.
1. Download DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) at: (https://www.dji.com/cn/downloads ... sumer-drones-series).
2. Power on DJI RC Pro and connect it to the computer with the USB cable. Launch DJI Assistant 2 and export the corresponding log.

[Method 2] Export log via DJI Fly
1. Launch DJI Fly. Go to “Profile”, “More”, and “Flight Data Center”, then tap the icon at the upper right corner, and select the product model to DJI RC Pro.
2. Select the log you want to upload and wait for the upload to complete.

APP Log:
1. Power on the remote controller.
2. Connect one end of a USB-C cable to the USB-C port at the bottom of the DJI RC Pro remote controller, and connect the other end to the computer.
3. Find the disk named “DJI RC Pro” in the hard disk root directory.
4. Double click and open the “internal shared storage”, and follow the path “Internal Storage/android/data/dji.go.v5/files/LOG” to find the app log file folder, and copy the entire folder to DJI.

Kindly upload it to Dropbox or Google Drive and provide us the shareable link via PM. Thank you for your cooperation.
2023-2-7
Use props
djiuser_mfDu9bMblQrx
New

United States

I have the same problem. Since update to the lates FW on DJI RC Pro the Gimbal on my Mavic 3 Cine does nothing anymore, when I'm using the dial on the remote. (No Focus Also the Gimbal calibration mode does not work anymore. It always show the message that there is no connection to the drone (but I can fly the drone) So my problem is now, that the gimbal does not stay in a horizontal adjustment.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_mfDu9bMblQrx Posted at 2-19 05:06
I have the same problem. Since update to the lates FW on DJI RC Pro the Gimbal on my Mavic 3 Cine does nothing anymore, when I'm using the dial on the remote. (No Focus Also the Gimbal calibration mode does not work anymore. It always show the message that there is no connection to the drone (but I can fly the drone) So my problem is now, that the gimbal does not stay in a horizontal adjustment.

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. Could you please provide us with a screenshot or video to check this issue and the error message?
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules