the dji pocket 2 is it still good and what's next for the pocket 3

2023-2-7
Use props
Aavalaakso
First Officer
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

I agree. And pocket size gimbal is more important than A7S3 image for casual user. Small, simple, all in one camcorder. No hassle time or anything setups.

That is what I love in Pocket line. All in one package. No need to try million different setups.

I only hope DJI return their original bigger Osmo line some day. It is worth of gold that everything just work without complicated setups. The more experienced people I see the less they want to hassle big heavy clunky setups. Just take it and use it.

Anyways the most important things in video are story and audio. If there is a stabilized video in video its a plus. If there is earthquake FX3 / 1.4 with 90% blur image then the story takes a bad hit and is uncomfortable to watch. But anyways Pocket 2 image quality is totally enough for nearly everything.

Pocket 3 could have different versions.
2023-2-7
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very informative VLOG on the Pocket 2 Daymon.    I've still got my Pocket 1 and as well as the Pocket 2.  

I'm excited to see what the Pocket 3 brings at its rumored release date in April.  
2023-2-7
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I absolutely love my P2.
With it's shortcomings and all.
(since most of them are related to the size and that is its biggest plus for me)
2023-2-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Im holding off for a pocket 3.
2023-2-8
Use props
HGDC84
Captain
Finland

I think it still is a very good camera (once you're done with the activating nonsense), hardly can wait for mine to come back from the service! It's not perfect, but works great for many purposes and the small size makes it really stand out from other video recording devices.
2023-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules