Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davehappen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Thailand

Afternoon all from a very hot Thailand, I am new to quadcopter flying and have read so much stuff my head is spinning faster than my MINI SE in sport mode.
I have as said a MINI SE & by a bidding mistake on ebay a SPARK.I have a Galaxt A21s to which I have downloaded DJI FLY, DJI GO 4 & LITCHI.
The Galaxy A21S handles all the software well enough but it has slowed my phone down no end, I would like to upgrade from the A21S to a tablet,
I have checked the reconmmended list for phones and tablets, someone has offered me a ipad mini 3pro at the right money but cannot find any mention as to whether that
would work with both quadcopters,
Anyone have any experience with the ipad mini 3pro ??????

TIA

Dave
2023-2-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, davehappen. Thanks for reaching out. DJI will publish the compatible devices that have passed official tests on the Compatibility List on its official website. However, due to the numerous mobile device models available that are subject to software and hardware updates, DJI engineers cannot test all devices. In theory, a device that meets system requirements can be used even if it is not in the Compatibility List, but its stabilization has not been verified. We recommend you download the app first and test whether it works with the iPad. Alternatively, we hope your co-users share their experience with the iPad Mini 3 here for reference. Thanks for your understanding. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Have a nice day.
2023-2-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

There's a list here that might help - https://www.phantomhelp.com/tips/best-tabletsphones-for-dji-go.18
2023-2-9
Use props
davehappen
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Thailand

Many thanks your replies, but as stated in my original post, I have checked the the official list and understand that the ipad mini 3 has not been tested.
What I was looking for is personal experience of anyone who has used said device
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

davehappen Posted at 2-9 18:42
Many thanks your replies, but as stated in my original post, I have checked the the official list and understand that the ipad mini 3 has not been tested.
What I was looking for is personal experience of anyone who has used said device

We understand. We hope that someone shares their first-hand experience here. Stay safe!
2023-2-9
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

An iPad should work. But remember to get an iPad holder and an extra long cable.
2023-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules