Calibration error using Mac Studio Display
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CSD Studios
lvl.1
South Korea

I downloaded the latest softwware update for DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer). It installs and starts up and recognizes the drone (Mavic 2 Pro) when connected. However, when I try to use calibration  mode it tells me it cannot recognize my screen size and to enter the screen size.  When the calibration window opens and I am aligning the drone with the dots on screen it keeps giving me a movement error and it will not let me continue past the first box. Anybody else having this issue?

Using:
Mac Studio w/ Studio Display
OS Ventura

Please let me know how to get past this. Thanks!
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for any inconvenience caused. We recommend you change the computer you are using. If possible, kindly use Windows and install the latest DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series). Once installed, please reattempt to calibrate the sensors. We will be waiting for your update. Thanks for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-2-13
Use props
soakingwords
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192966 ft
Australia

Hi, yep exact same issue, on same hardware and OS.

Click on 'Calibrate' and get a 'Cannot recognise screen size' error message, and asked to enter screen size.
I wasn't able to put anything but numbers into the 'screen size' dialog box (no spaces or 'x' or other letters - I assumed it was after pixel dimensions?). After inputting: 51202880 (? which would be 5120x2880 ?) I had the same issue of the calibration screen starting up (and after running through the 'how to instructions'), I could get the drone to the correct distance from the screen for calibration (blue corner edge lines), the first calibration box appears and ticks off and then as soon as you rotate the drone to face the next calibration box I would always get a 'movement error'.
- no amount of uninstalling and reinstalling software, turning off and on drone or simply restarting the software would get any different results.

Please correct this dji - I don't think saying 'use a windows computer' is a very professional or satisfactory response - especially as the software is available for macOS.

(just fyi: I didn't get this sort of issue on an iMac with the Mavic 2 Assistant using macOS Monterey).

Thank you.
2023-3-14
Use props
petergroft
lvl.1

India

Troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check the Display Settings: Make sure your display settings are correctly configured in your Mac's system preferences. Click on the Apple menu, select System Preferences, and then click on Display. Make sure your display resolution is set correctly and that you've selected the right color profile for your display.

Update Drivers: Ensure that you have the latest drivers installed for your display. Check the manufacturer's website for any updates that may be available.

Reset the Display: Unplug the display from the power source and wait for a few seconds before plugging it back in. This may help to reset the display and fix any calibration errors.

Calibrate the Display: Calibrating your display is crucial in getting the best possible color accuracy. Use the built-in calibration tools on your Mac or use third-party software such as Datacolor Spyder to calibrate your display.

Check the Cables: Make sure all cables are connected correctly and that there are no damaged or bent pins. Sometimes loose or damaged cables can cause calibration errors.

Hope This Helps,
Peter
2023-4-3
Use props
RachelGomez
lvl.1

India

Choose Apple menu  > System Settings (or System Preferences) > Displays.
From the Presets menu, choose the reference mode that you want to fine-tune.
From the Presets menu, choose Fine-Tune Calibration.
Set values for the White Point and Luminance, then enter a description.

Regards,
Rachel Gomez
2023-4-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules