Ronin SC roll axis not working
1078 7 2023-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_aBewmp4tnFsP
lvl.1

Italy

Hi, my ronin sc doesn't work properly lately: if I incline the gimbal at an angle (using the roll) the gimbal will start going crazy, and sometimes in doing so, it'll make an the camera screen hit against itself at high speed. I really don't know what to do I'm desperate at this point, I'm young so it was kind of a big purchase for me. I'm quite sure it's not a balancing problem as I tried to rebalance it lots of times and checked with the ronin app/while calibrating.
It's also worth noting sometimes the roll motor kinda acts like it's asleep and suddenly wakes up seconds later with sudden and violent movements.
How much do you think it would cost to repair?
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please provide us a video sample showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? In addition, what specific camera are you using for your Ronin SC? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-9
Use props
djiuser_aBewmp4tnFsP
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-9 19:15
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Could you please provide us a video sample showing the issue for us to check it here on our end? In addition, what specific camera are you using for your Ronin SC? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
I don't know it it's a problem but I uploaded them to drive as the site tells me I can't upload videos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HfQvb5s0WNuycE2Dck3Ws31c3ccIFLWe

Thank you so much for your immediate response. I use a Canon M50, which (In the videos I sent you) is paired with an old Canon 18-55mm using the standard Viltrox adapter. I also included another video using the standard M50 kit lens (the 15 to 45mm). In that one you can see the problem at its peak as I was using the camera with the monitor flipped out and it violently hit the gimbal. This video was originally sent to my friends, that's why I'm taking Italian in it. In every video the gimbal was balanced, tested for it and auto-tuned.
Thanks for your time.
2023-2-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_aBewmp4tnFsP Posted at 2-9 21:47
I don't know it it's a problem but I uploaded them to drive as the site tells me I can't upload videos: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1HfQvb5s0WNuycE2Dck3Ws31c3ccIFLWe

Thank you so much for your immediate response. I use a Canon M50, which (In the videos I sent you) is paired with an old Canon 18-55mm using the standard Viltrox adapter. I also included another video using the standard M50 kit lens (the 15 to 45mm). In that one you can see the problem at its peak as I was using the camera with the monitor flipped out and it violently hit the gimbal. This video was originally sent to my friends, that's why I'm taking Italian in it. In every video the gimbal was balanced, tested for it and auto-tuned.

Could you please try to launch the Ronin app, tap "Status" and "Restore Gimbal Setup" for a test?
2023-2-10
Use props
djiuser_aBewmp4tnFsP
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-10 04:46
Could you please try to launch the Ronin app, tap "Status" and "Restore Gimbal Setup" for a test?

Sadly I've already tried it several times and it didn't work
2023-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_aBewmp4tnFsP Posted at 2-10 05:02
Sadly I've already tried it several times and it didn't work

Sorry to know about this. Please go to the App - Status - System Calibration to see if it works. If the issue still exists, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-2-10
Use props
djiuser_aBewmp4tnFsP
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-10 23:37
Sorry to know about this. Please go to the App - Status - System Calibration to see if it works. If the issue still exists, you may need to submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis. http://www.dji.com/support

Ok thanks for everything guys!
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_aBewmp4tnFsP Posted at 2-11 00:24
Ok thanks for everything guys!

You're welcome. Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact us.
2023-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules