DJI Goggles v2 battery not charging, turning on
2178 3 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2YkQnde6oPtj
lvl.1
Flight distance : 368074 ft
United States

I've had my dji fpv drone since last june, and in october got an avata and have been using the v2 goggles and the same battery for both.  The battery worked fine until a few days ago, but now it won't turn on or light up when you press the button. Plug it into a charger and it rapidly lights up in sequence like it's charging, but still won't turn on when you unplug it even if its connected to the goggles.  Any ideas?
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please make sure to plug in the USB cable all the way through till you hear a "click" then try to turn it on to see if there are any changes. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-11
Use props
Reuben Pillay
lvl.3
Flight distance : 91480450 ft
  • >>>
Mauritius

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-2-11 20:12
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to leave the battery on the charger for approximately 2-3 hours and check if the issue persists? Please make sure to plug in the USB cable all the way through till you hear a "click" then try to turn it on to see if there are any changes. If the issue persists, please provide us with a short video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello,

I'm having the same issue - I've uploaded a video to my drive to demonstrate it:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... Hy/view?usp=sharing

(please download to view if it's not readily viewable from my drive)

Kindly advise.

Thanks,

Reuben
3-6 18:09
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Reuben Pillay Posted at 3-6 18:09
Hello,

I'm having the same issue - I've uploaded a video to my drive to demonstrate it:

Hello there, Reuben. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Based on the video that you provided, if your battery is still within the warranty period, you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support to process a ticket case or contact the dealer where you purchased the unit to ask for their after-sales policy. If the battery is already past its warranty period, I'm afraid that you need to purchase a new battery as we cannot process a battery replacement for a product that is no longer under warranty. Thank you for your understanding and support.
3-9 00:11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules