6748 94 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans02c008e1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11909 ft

France

Hi,
In my opinion, the solution is quite simple: you have to erase all the software and firmware on the GL300E and reinstall Android then the correct firmware for the GL300E and the correct DJI GO 4 for the GL300E. The problem is how to erase everything and do a clean reinstall of Android. If you have the solution, I'm interested because I don't know how to do it. Many thanks and have a nice day.
Mike

2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, fans02c008e1. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please explain what specific issue are you experiencing with the Mapbox on GL300E? Are you trying to reset the factory settings of GL300E? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-2-12
Use props
fans02c008e1
lvl.2

France

Hello, in fact since I updated my GL300E, maps and satellite photos are no longer displayed in DJI GO 4. I have tried everything to solve the problem but without success. I couldn't find a solution on the DJI forum. It's very disappointing. I think I think a possible solution would be to root the GL300E and do a clean reinstall of Android, firmware for GL300E and DJO GO 4 for GL300E but I have no idea how to do it while being sure not to damage the GL300E. In my opinion, there is this problem of a map that does not load just because of a lack of network connection when I am perfectly connected to a personal Wifi (just look a this photo)Have a nice day
IMG_7153.jpg
2023-2-12
Use props
fans02c008e1
lvl.2

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 04:02
Hi, fans02c008e1. Thank you for reaching out. Can you please explain what specific issue are you experiencing with the Mapbox on GL300E? Are you trying to reset the factory settings of GL300E? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.

Hi, can you tell me the website where I can download with my PC the maps of Europe because since the update of the GL300E I can no longer download them. I then want to paste them on an SD card and transfer them to the GL300E. To do this, can you also tell me in which folder opened with the explorer of the GL300E I must then paste them.
thanks in advance
Mike
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans02c008e1 Posted at 2-12 05:10
Hello, in fact since I updated my GL300E, maps and satellite photos are no longer displayed in DJI GO 4. I have tried everything to solve the problem but without success. I couldn't find a solution on the DJI forum. It's very disappointing. I think I think a possible solution would be to root the GL300E and do a clean reinstall of Android, firmware for GL300E and DJO GO 4 for GL300E but I have no idea how to do it while being sure not to damage the GL300E. In my opinion, there is this problem of a map that does not load just because of a lack of network connection when I am perfectly connected to a personal Wifi (just look a this photo)Have a nice day

Hi, fans02c008e1. Thank you for the information. Sorry for the inconvenience, we already found and located this issue, and it will be optimized in future firmware version updates. Please pay attention to subsequent updates. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans02c008e1 Posted at 2-12 23:34
Hi, can you tell me the website where I can download with my PC the maps of Europe because since the update of the GL300E I can no longer download them. I then want to paste them on an SD card and transfer them to the GL300E. To do this, can you also tell me in which folder opened with the explorer of the GL300E I must then paste them.
thanks in advance
Mike

Hi, Mike. Let me confirm with our relevant team if this is achievable. I'll let you know once I received an update. Thank you.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, can you tell me the website where I can download with my PC the maps of Europe because since the update of the GL300E I can no longer download them. I then want to paste them on an SD card and transfer them to the GL300E. To do this, can you also tell me in which folder opened with the explorer of the GL300E I must then paste them.
thanks in advance
Mike

Hi, Mike. Thank you for waiting. Regretfully, this method will not work as well as per our relevant team. Kindly wait for the next update for GL300E to fix this issue.  Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-2-15
Use props
djiuser_mdVToW4exih7
New

United States

Very frustrating.
Many posts on line. Issue with Version 4.2.6. No maps.
Phantom 4 Pro+ was working fine then had issue at startup. Reset to factory. Updated lost mapbox.
Long talks with DJI tech about issue.
Was told there's NO SOLUTION at this time. Said engineers are working on a new version to correct.
Posts on this go back to at least 2020. No estimate on potential release date for update.
Was told a "solution" on the internet using  the DJI v4.3.14 apk will not work. Said installing a previous version will not work. No maps makes the drone more or less an expensive paperweight.
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_mdVToW4exih7 Posted at 2-24 11:26
Very frustrating.
Many posts on line. Issue with Version 4.2.6. No maps.
Phantom 4 Pro+ was working fine then had issue at startup. Reset to factory. Updated lost mapbox.

Hi, djiuser_mdVToW4exih7. We understand why you're feeling that way and we apologize for the inconvenience. I have sent you a PM, kindly check. Thank you.
2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

thanks in advance
Mike

Hi, Mike. I have sent you a PM regarding an update with GL300E, kindly check. Thank you.
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_hpoyTOBgHBDE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282123 ft

Australia

I am having the same issue with my controller since updating it some time back. Has DJI provided a patch or a time frame on a new controller update or update for GO4? Been a long wait
2023-2-25
Use props
Arczon
New

Poland

Hello, when can we expect new firmware to fix the bug? I need to prepare a map urgently for weed spraying treatments and the drone does not work! Please help urgently.
2023-2-26
Use props
Arczon
New

Poland

After 2 days to research... My map box is still blank.  P4P+

But I found a solution to the problem of how to use PIX4D for autonomous missions in such a situation.
You need PIX4D 4.3.1
ctrl+dji 1.9.1.
Add new map servers in PIX4D
cant post url only screen

2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Good day, DJI Pilots. Please be informed that our engineers just released a remote solution and firmware that will rectify the map issues. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card and then update the firmware manually. Refer to the instructions below for detailed steps.
1. Import the file “update.zip” into the microSD card.
Path for the remote controller firmware: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/6d4759ww3Z6EZCM).
2. Power off the remote controller and insert the microSD card.
3. Power on the remote controller and tap “Install.”
Kindly keep us updated. Have a great day!
2023-2-27
Use props
Mike B.
lvl.2

France

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 00:04
Good day, DJI Pilots. Please be informed that our engineers just released a remote solution and firmware that will rectify the map issues. You may download the firmware of the remote controller with a screen (GL300E) to the microSD card and then update the firmware manually. Refer to the instructions below for detailed steps.
Path for the remote controller firmware: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/6d4759ww3Z6EZCM).

hello Tony, I followed the procedure as you wrote it. But when going to the "resource data initializing..." step, the process goes up to 7 or 8% and starts again continuously at 0% and after a while nothing happens and the screen displays a panel saying "DJI GO 4 isn't responding. Do you want to close it?". If I check yes, the procedure restarts up to 8% and starts again at 0%.My GL300E is now totally unusable and I can't reinstall the latest version of DJI GO 4 because it fails every time
What to do ?
2023-2-27
Use props
Mike B.
lvl.2

France

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 00:04

help, my GL300E is now completely unusable. It loops between 0% and 8% and refuses to install new firmware
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mike B. Posted at 2-27 01:39
hello Tony, I followed the procedure as you wrote it. But when going to the "resource data initializing..." step, the process goes up to 7 or 8% and starts again continuously at 0% and after a while nothing happens and the screen displays a panel saying "DJI GO 4 isn't responding. Do you want to close it?". If I check yes, the procedure restarts up to 8% and starts again at 0%.My GL300E is now totally unusable and I can't reinstall the latest version of DJI GO 4 because it fails every time
What to do ?

Thanks for the update, and we're sorry to read about the errors. We will report this to our designated team for checking. Thanks for your patience and understanding.
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_hpoyTOBgHBDE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 282123 ft

Australia

Mike B. Posted at 2-27 11:49
help, my GL300E is now completely unusable. It loops between 0% and 8% and refuses to install new firmware

Yep same issue with mine. New patch firware hasn’t fix the issue. Made it worse, looping on 7% or 9% as well
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mike B. Posted at 2-27 11:49

Hi, Mike. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Please check my PM. Thank you.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_hpoyTOBgHBDE Posted at 3-1 03:06
Yep same issue with mine. New patch firware hasn’t fix the issue. Made it worse, looping on 7% or 9% as well

Hi, djiuser_hpoyTOBgHBDE. We're sorry for the inconvenience. I sent you a PM, kindly check. Thank you.
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble experienced. We have received an update from our engineers. Kindly reattempt to update and proceed with the following:
1. Import this file to your SD card and try again: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/cmeQ9bfpqYg5SxZ).
2. If it still fails, kindly copy the update.zip to the internal memory of the remote controller and try again.
Thanks for your cooperation and patience.
2023-3-1
Use props
Mike B.
lvl.2

France

DJI Tony Posted at 3-1 21:39
Hi there. We're sorry for the trouble experienced. We have received an update from our engineers. Kindly reattempt to update and proceed with the following:
1. Import this file to your SD card and try again: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/cmeQ9bfpqYg5SxZ).
2. If it still fails, kindly copy the update.zip to the internal memory of the remote controller and try again.

Hi Tony, thank you for this file. It works very well. Out of curiosity, can you explain to me how it is possible to put the zip file in the internal memory of the remote controler and where when you cannot access Explorer? Best regards
2023-3-1
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mike B. Posted at 3-1 23:25
Hi Tony, thank you for this file. It works very well. Out of curiosity, can you explain to me how it is possible to put the zip file in the internal memory of the remote controler and where when you cannot access Explorer? Best regards

You are most welcome. Here's how to import it into the remote controller's internal memory:
1. Power on the remote controller. Connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Go to the RC home screen, swipe down to access notifications, and select "USB Connected."

3. Tap "USB Connected,"  click "Turn on USB Storage," and select OK.
4. After this, you should be able to access the internal storage of your remote controller.
Sample pic for reference:

We hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a nice day, and stay safe.
2023-3-3
Use props
Mike B.
lvl.2

France

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 00:49
You are most welcome. Here's how to import it into the remote controller's internal memory:
1. Power on the remote controller. Connect it to your computer using a USB cable.
2. Go to the RC home screen, swipe down to access notifications, and select "USB Connected."

Merci Tony. Bonne journée à vous
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Mike B. Posted at 3-3 01:44
Merci Tony. Bonne journée à vous

You are most welcome. Have a nice day!
2023-3-5
Use props
tkey24gmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10258445 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 3-5 20:49
You are most welcome. Have a nice day!

Is this still an active fix for the GLE?
It is working again! Sweet.
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tkey24gmail.com Posted at 3-9 10:32
Is this still an active fix for the GLE?
It is working again! Sweet.

Hi, yes. This is the updated solution. We are glad to know this resolved your concern. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_L19T7ooV7KiJ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28520 ft

Panama

DJI Tony Posted at 3-10 23:43
Hi, yes. This is the updated solution. We are glad to know this resolved your concern. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Have a nice day.

Will this solve the mapbox problem?
2023-4-24
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_L19T7ooV7KiJ Posted at 4-24 08:02
Will this solve the mapbox problem?

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. Yes, as confirmed by our engineers and pilots who installed the recommended update. If you are encountering the same concern, kindly refer to the instructions posted (post #22). The link above may have expired already. You may install it from this link instead. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-24
Use props
fans913aaa99
New

United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-1 21:39

Hi,
Can I have the link please? The one posted in #21 doesn’t seem to be live anymore.
2023-5-6
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans913aaa99 Posted at 5-6 13:08
Hi,
Can I have the link please? The one posted in #21 doesn’t seem to be live anymore.

Thanks for reaching out. Kindly try this link instead. Please let us know if it works for you.
2023-5-8
Use props
djiuser_zysKVsQKz8Py
lvl.1

United States

I updated my application on 5/21/2023 to the latest version and the map menu does not work and the mapbox is black.  I tried to install the update.zip recommended above but the install would not complete.  If anyone knows of a current fix, please let me know as I would love this feature to work.
2023-5-21
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_zysKVsQKz8Py Posted at 5-21 08:46
I updated my application on 5/21/2023 to the latest version and the map menu does not work and the mapbox is black.  I tried to install the update.zip recommended above but the install would not complete.  If anyone knows of a current fix, please let me know as I would love this feature to work.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you send a screenshot of the error message when you update through the link shared above? Thank you.
2023-5-22
Use props
fanscee0ea08
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 5-22 04:59
Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. Can you send a screenshot of the error message when you update through the link shared above? Thank you.

Hi Tony, can you upload the file again or send me a link.
I get a 503 server unavailable error
2023-5-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fanscee0ea08 Posted at 5-23 19:58
Hi Tony, can you upload the file again or send me a link.
I get a 503 server unavailable error

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Please try this link instead: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/2mpYKtaWs2CHdxD). Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-5-24
Use props
jirepty
lvl.1
Flight distance : 239173 ft
Panama

Hi Tony, I'm here for help; I have already downloaded the zip file (post #36) when reviewing it there is no executable (.apk); I find for another .apk but when you run it,  no works (image 1);

Active the DJI GO4 application and when activating the maps it goes black (image 2),

I don't know what to do anymore... this is frustrating...
I appreciate the support;
Greetings;
2023-7-18
Use props
djiuser_tcDSggmQRCUo
New

Hungary

DJI Tony Posted at 5-24 09:59
Hi there. Sorry for the trouble. Please try this link instead: (https://pan-sec.djicorp.com/s/2mpYKtaWs2CHdxD). Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hello,
Can you please send me a new link?

Thank you!
2023-8-22
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_tcDSggmQRCUo Posted at 8-22 09:28
Hello,
Can you please send me a new link?

Hi there. Sorry about the late response. I have sent you a message. Kindly check your inbox. If you have further concerns, you can always reach back. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-23
Use props
tafan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1416014 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hello,
Can I also get a link to the update?

Thank you!
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

tafan Posted at 8-30 09:33
Hello,
Can I also get a link to the update?

Hello there. You can always reach back if you experience any other issues. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-31
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules