DJI Virtual Flight Vs Motion Controller
2637 30 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

Hola a todos. Acabo de comprar un CONTROLADOR DE MOVIMIENTO para usar solo con DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT para PC y no hay forma de hacerlo funcionar. El programa detecta que tengo conectado un controlador pero en ningún momento me permite seleccionarlo. Cuando lo desconecto e intento volver a conectarlo, aparece como conectado pero la imagen en pantalla es la del CONTROLADOR V2. Llevo más de 2 horas conectado con el servicio técnico de DJI y al final no han sabido cómo solucionarlo. Solo decir que antes conecté un mando de Play Station 4 y sin problemas. ¿Tienes alguna idea de lo que podría estar haciendo mal? ¿En algún momento, la imagen del comando MOTION CONTROLLER debería aparecer en la pantalla? Se debe cargar algún controlador en la PC antes de poder utilizarlo. El control remoto está actualizado a la última versión de fimeware. Muchas gracias
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you please record a video of the issue you described for us? We will let our engineers check the issue for you. About the support services, may we know which channel did you contact our support? Did you contact our online chat support or call support?
2023-2-11
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-11 20:27
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Would you please record a video of the issue you described for us? We will let our engineers check the issue for you.About the support services, may we know which channel did you contact our support? Did you contact our online chat support or call support?

Good morning and thanks for answering;
I communicated with you through online chat and the person who answered me was LISA. I sent you some videos but this forum is not allowing me to send them to you now.
2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-11 23:56
Good morning and thanks for answering;
I communicated with you through online chat and the person who answered me was LISA. I sent you some videos but this forum is not allowing me to send them to you now.

Thanks for your reply. Is it convenient for you to upload it to a cloud drive or media stream platform and then share the link with us?
2023-2-12
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-12 00:33
Thanks for your reply. Is it convenient for you to upload it to a cloud drive or media stream platform and then share the link with us?

En estos momentos no tengo esa posibilidad. Ayer me enviaron ustedes un enlace para subirles el video directamente, no se si se podria hacer lo mismo
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting and we're sorry for the confusion. When using the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator PC version, the DJI Motion Controller is not supported, only the DJI FPV Remote controller 2 is compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator (PC version). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-2-12
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 01:56
Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting and we're sorry for the confusion. When using the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator PC version, the DJI Motion Controller is not supported, only the DJI FPV Remote controller 2 is compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator (PC version). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.

The confusion? Before buying the remote I was already asking several times about the compatibility of said remote connected ONLY and DIRECT to the PC through a USB-C to USB-C cable. Yesterday more than two hours of online chat with video delivery included and now they tell me "sorry for the confusion". No, I do not forgive the confusion that has cost me €149 and a lot of hours.
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-12 02:02
The confusion? Before buying the remote I was already asking several times about the compatibility of said remote connected ONLY and DIRECT to the PC through a USB-C to USB-C cable. Yesterday more than two hours of online chat with video delivery included and now they tell me "sorry for the confusion". No, I do not forgive the confusion that has cost me €149 and a lot of hours.

Sorry for that. We would like to make sure that you are using the DJI Virtual Flight PC version at the bottom of this link:
https://www.dji.com/downloads/products/avata
Right?
2023-2-12
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-12 04:47
Sorry for that. We would like to make sure that you are using the DJI Virtual Flight PC version at the bottom of this link:
Right?

Yes, that is the version I am using.
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-12 06:06
Yes, that is the version I am using.

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response.
Our engineer would like to know if you have downloaded the DJI Assistant 2?
If not, please download the DJI Assistant 2 through the link above and try again.
2023-2-14
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-14 03:28
Hello, there. Sorry for the late response.
Our engineer would like to know if you have downloaded the DJI Assitant 2?
If not, please download the DJI Assistant 2 through the link above and try again.

Hello. Yes, before talking to you, download DJI Assistant 2. and run it. I also have updated the controller. Maybe it would be a good idea to reread the thread since there is a lot of information... (text translated with Google translator)
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-15 04:46
Hello. Yes, before talking to you, download DJI Assistant 2. and run it. I also have updated the controller. Maybe it would be a good idea to reread the thread since there is a lot of information... (text translated with Google translator)

Sorry for that. We did not see you mention that in the thread. May we know which version you used?
2023-2-15
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-15 05:05
Sorry for that. We did not see you mention that in the thread. May we know which version you used?

V02.00.0500                       2022-12-08               
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-15 07:46
V02.00.0500                       2022-12-08

Thanks. Our engineers said it might be because the driver was not installed successfully.
You are advised to download the  DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16 and try again.
If you have downloaded it before, you may reinstall the newest version from our site.
2023-2-15
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-15 18:41
Thanks. Our engineers said it might be because the driver was not installed successfully.
You are advised to download the  DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series) V2.1.16 and try again.
If you have downloaded it before, you may reinstall the newest version from our site.

Hello. The version that I have installed of " DJI ASSISTANT 2 " is " V2.1.16 " recently reinstalled.
When I told him to read the whole post, it was so that he would see the comment "DJI Paladin
Super Moderator "but since I see that perhaps you have not noticed him, I will copy what he said again here.
"Hi there. Thank you for patiently waiting and we're sorry for the confusion. When using the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator PC version, the DJI Motion Controller is not supported, only the DJI FPV Remote controller 2 is compatible with the DJI Virtual Flight Simulator (PC version). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support."
Can someone tell me if the MOTION CONTROLLER is compatible or not?
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-15 23:33
Hello. The version that I have installed of " DJI ASSISTANT 2 " is " V2.1.16 " recently reinstalled.
When I told him to read the whole post, it was so that he would see the comment "DJI Paladin
Super Moderator "but since I see that perhaps you have not noticed him, I will copy what he said again here.

We are sorry for that. The DJI Virtual Flight for PC can be connected to the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion Controller, but cannot be used with the DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2.
I will consult with our engineers about your further information.
DJI Virtual Flight Simulator is different from the DJI Virtual Flight PC version.
They are two different softwares.
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-15 23:33

Please refresh the firmware of the motion controller if it has been the latest one.
Moreover, please note that you have to open DJI Virtual Flight first and then connect the motion controller in sequence.
If both do not work, please change the cable or test it on another computer.
2023-2-16
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-16 03:10
We are sorry for that. The DJI Virtual Flight for PC can be connected to the DJI FPV Remote Controller 2 or DJI Motion Controller, but cannot be used with the DJI Goggles 2/DJI FPV Goggles V2.
I will consult with our engineers about your further information.
DJI Virtual Flight Simulator is different from the DJI Virtual Flight PC version.

Le voy a escribir en Español para ver si asi me hago entender mejor, puesto que me esta costando hacerlo. Discúlpeme pero ahora ya no entiendo nada, ya se que son dos App distintas DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT y DJI FLIGHT SIMULATOR, sobre la segunda no tengo nada que decir, puesto que la estoy manejando con mi mando de MAVIC AIR y sin problemas. Esta consulta va de poder controlar DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT para PC con el mando MOTION CONTROLLER, esa el la única pregunta.

Muchas gracias.
2023-2-16
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-16 04:52
Please refresh the firmware of the motion controller if it has been the latest one.
Moreover, please note that you have to open DJI Virtual Flight first and then connect the motion controller in sequence.
If both do not work, please change the cable or test it on another computer.

Es la primera vez que alguien me dice que tengo primero que abrir el DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT antes de conectar el mando... hasta he enviado al sertec videos de como hacia toda la operación. Lastima que ya no pueda probar esto ultimo, acabo de devolver el mando MOTION CONTROLLER. Si esa era la solucion ya nunca lo sabremos.

Saludos.
2023-2-16
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-16 04:59
Es la primera vez que alguien me dice que tengo primero que abrir el DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT antes de conectar el mando... hasta he enviado al sertec videos de como hacia toda la operación. Lastima que ya no pueda probar esto ultimo, acabo de devolver el mando MOTION CONTROLLER. Si esa era la solucion ya nunca lo sabremos.

Saludos.

We are sorry to hear that. We still appreciate your feedback and update here.
Hope we can help you next time.
Sincerely apologize again.
2023-2-17
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-17 00:54
We are sorry to hear that. We still appreciate your feedback and update here.
Hope we can help you next time.
Sincerely apologize again.

Can you give me some explanation for the answer that "DJI Paladin" gave me?
Super Moderator" and what do I copy here once again?
"Hello. Thank you for waiting patiently and we are sorry for the confusion. When using the PC version of DJI Virtual Flight Simulator, the DJI Motion Controller is not supported, only the DJI FPV 2 Remote Controller is supported by DJI Virtual Flight Simulator (version for PC). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valuable support."
Should I ignore this comment? Isn't this a DJI person?
As you understand, I am very upset with the situation, the time invested and the money spent (we'll see when you return my money) and disappointed and no longer wanting to buy the DJI AVATA. I had to go back to the previous simulator which I can continue flying with my MAVIC AIR controller and I was ready (as long as I could try the MOTION CONTROLLER before buying the new drone) to buy the AVATA, but right now I don't know what to do. Nor does anyone guarantee me 100% that they can test said controller with the DJI VIRTUAL FLIGHT... that question is still up in the air, never better said.
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-17 02:39
Can you give me some explanation for the answer that "DJI Paladin" gave me?
Super Moderator" and what do I copy here once again?
"Hello. Thank you for waiting patiently and we are sorry for the confusion. When using the PC version of DJI Virtual Flight Simulator, the DJI Motion Controller is not supported, only the DJI FPV 2 Remote Controller is supported by DJI Virtual Flight Simulator (version for PC). Hope this helps. Thank you for your valuable support."

We are sorry for that. We have explained this to you in PM. Please check.
2023-2-17
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-17 02:56
We are sorry for that. We have explained this to you in PM. Please check.

OK, muchas gracias y disculpe
2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-17 03:03
OK, muchas gracias y disculpe

Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-2-17
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-17 06:39
Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Good morning;
After a whole weekend visiting DJI dealers in my city, the only conclusion I came to is that none of them have wanted to provide me with the appropriate service to find out if the MOTION CONTROLLER can be used by itself with the DJI App. VIRTUAL FLIGHT. You insist that YES it can be used (without the corresponding glasses). The only question I'm left with is whether running Windows 11 might have something to do with my inability to connect said controller to the aforementioned app.
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-20 03:53
Good morning;
After a whole weekend visiting DJI dealers in my city, the only conclusion I came to is that none of them have wanted to provide me with the appropriate service to find out if the MOTION CONTROLLER can be used by itself with the DJI App. VIRTUAL FLIGHT. You insist that YES it can be used (without the corresponding glasses). The only question I'm left with is whether running Windows 11 might have something to do with my inability to connect said controller to the aforementioned app.

We are sorry for the late response. Currently, we have not taken compatibility tests on Windows 11. We can not guarantee DJI Virtual Flight PC version performance on Windows 11 computers. For your issue, we suggest that you can change a computer to try again. You can refer to the information below first.
The Minimum configuration for the DJI Virtual Flight PC version:
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Intel i3-10300
Memory: 4GB RAM
Graphics card: GeForce GTX750Ti
Storage: 8GB available space required
Recommended configuration:
Operating system: 64-bit Windows 7/8/10
Processor: Intel i3-12100
Memory: 8GB RAM
Graphics card: GeForce GTX1060
Storage: 8GB available space required
2023-2-21
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

My new computer is well above those specifications, it is brand new. I insist once again that nowhere and on no VIRTUAL FLIGHT screen does the possibility of connecting ONLY the MOTION CONTROLLER appear, the only option that appears to connect a single controller (WITHOUT THE GLASSES) is the "DJI FPV Remote Control 2" . I can't believe that someone from your organization can't do that simple test and get us all out of the doubt.
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-22 00:23
My new computer is well above those specifications, it is brand new. I insist once again that nowhere and on no VIRTUAL FLIGHT screen does the possibility of connecting ONLY the MOTION CONTROLLER appear, the only option that appears to connect a single controller (WITHOUT THE GLASSES) is the "DJI FPV Remote Control 2" . I can't believe that someone from your organization can't do that simple test and get us all out of the doubt.

You may refer to the configuration above to have a test. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
2023-2-22
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-22 02:51
You may refer to the configuration above to have a test. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I don't know if you realize that you don't answer my questions...
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hombretranquilo Posted at 2-22 03:59
I don't know if you realize that you don't answer my questions...

As we mentioned above, currently, we have not taken compatibility tests on Windows 11. We can not guarantee DJI Virtual Flight PC version performance on Windows 11 computers.
You may test it on another computer with the compatible configuration we listed above.
Thank you for your support and understanding.
2023-2-22
Use props
Hombretranquilo
lvl.1

Spain

I give up. I was going to desperately buy the DJI FPV CONTROLLER 2 but it doesn't give me a guarantee that it will work correctly either. I am sure that the MOTION CONTROLLER does not work only with the VIRTUAL FLIGHT but you will not recognize it.
For my part, I close the topic.
2023-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules