Axis lock pin falls out
1709 4 2023-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fttfphotography
New

Australia

Hi there,

I have a Ronic-SC, which I have only used a couple of times. Though already, one of the axis lock pins that lock the rotation, is lose and falls out. It still works to lock, just whether it's locked or not, the pin kind of just sits in there and has the ability to fall out. Yet I don't see anything broken on it. I have attached some images

Thank you.

2023-2-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. We are sorry to watch this. After confirmation with our engineers, we recommend you send it back for repair concerning safety. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-2-11
Use props
fttfphotography
New

Australia

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-11 23:53
Hello, there. We are sorry to watch this. After confirmation with our engineers, we recommend you send it back for repair concerning safety. Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Hi, I am unsure if it is still under warranty as I cannot remember where I purchased it.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

fttfphotography Posted at 2-15 01:24
Hi, I am unsure if it is still under warranty as I cannot remember where I purchased it.

Thanks for your reply. The warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, If you cannot provide invoice or other valid proof of purchase, then the warranty period will start from 90 days after the shipping date that shows on the product, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI.
2023-2-15
Use props
fttfphotography
New

Australia

I found where I bought it. I bought it on Amazon on the 26th September 2020. I would assume that it can no longer be repaired under warranty. Though it has only been used a few times and is definitely a defect in the product. How do I go about getting it fixed?
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules