2783 14 2023-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 312992 ft
Czechia

Hello,
I haven't used OM4 in about 3 months. It used to work fine, now it has stopped working. At first nothing happened after connecting the phone, Mimo reported a flat battery even though the OM4 was fully charged. I removed the device from bluetooth, reinstalled the app and now it won't connect. In Mimo I search for a device, it appears written and when I press "connect", after a while the image flashes and again I see the name of the device followed by "Connect". The green LED on the OM4 flashes slowly. When I try to reset the bluetooth on the OM4 it just changes the number at the end of the device name but still won't connect. Samsung Note 20 phone. Restarting the device so that the LED is orange does not work. Some solution?

Thanks

2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if the mobile device is well-balanced on the gimbal during setup? Please make sure to align the phone clamp with the magnetic point of the gimbal. You may refer to the tutorial below on how to properly setup the DJI OM 4. If your mobile device is previously connected with the DJI OM 4 via Bluetooth, kindly please unpair it then restart your mobile device and run again the setup to see if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please provide us with a video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-2-12
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 19:29
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused. Can you please confirm if the mobile device is well-balanced on the gimbal during setup? Please make sure to align the phone clamp with the magnetic point of the gimbal. You may refer to the tutorial below on how to properly setup the DJI OM 4. If your mobile device is previously connected with the DJI OM 4 via Bluetooth, kindly please unpair it then restart your mobile device and run again the setup to see if the issue persists. If you still experience the same issue, please provide us with a video showing the issue for us to check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6luOtDmow0E

Yes, the balanced device on the gimbal is correct.  I tried removing the device from BT and restarting the phone, no change.  Today I am traveling on business for 3 days away from home.  Then I will record and send the video.  Thank you
2023-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Albedo_cz Posted at 2-12 22:13
Yes, the balanced device on the gimbal is correct.  I tried removing the device from BT and restarting the phone, no change.  Today I am traveling on business for 3 days away from home.  Then I will record and send the video.  Thank you

Thank you for your prompt response. Please keep us posted with the video so we can check it. Thank you for your valued support and have a safe trip.
2023-2-13
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Czechia

The trip went well
I am posting a video of the problem here, hopefully it will help somehow. Thanks for any help.

https://videjka.krush.cz/OM4.mp4
2023-2-15
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-13 02:00
Thank you for your prompt response. Please keep us posted with the video so we can check it. Thank you for your valued support and have a safe trip.

Was the video enough for you? Any advice? Thank you
2023-2-20
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Czechia

Will I know what to do about it?
It lasted a few shoots and 4 months. Sad.
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Albedo_cz Posted at 2-20 11:15
Was the video enough for you? Any advice? Thank you

Hi, unfortunately, we cannot access the link that you provide for any reason. Can you please upload the video in Google drive and send the link here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-2-23
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-23 05:18
Hi, unfortunately, we cannot access the link that you provide for any reason. Can you please upload the video in Google drive and send the link here so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kQjv1yhgWF5h-hv0kESR5p_i_Z1ePoGR/view
2023-2-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Albedo_cz Posted at 2-23 10:56
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kQjv1yhgWF5h-hv0kESR5p_i_Z1ePoGR/view

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Based on the video that you sent, it seems that the mobile device is not well balanced, can you please follow the tutorial video above to properly balance the gimbal and try again if the issue persists? If you still experience the same issue, we highly recommend you send the unit in for proper diagnostics. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-24
Use props
Albedo_cz
lvl.3
Czechia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-24 03:19
Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Based on the video that you sent, it seems that the mobile device is not well balanced, can you please follow the tutorial video above to properly balance the gimbal and try again if the issue persists? If you still experience the same issue, we highly recommend you send the unit in for proper diagnostics. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your understanding and support.

Personally, I don't think the balance has any effect. Clamped several times, repeatedly taken off. All axes move freely, motors do not work. Even if it was a balance, why then after trying to pair in MIMO does the image flash and offer to connect to the device again?
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Albedo_cz Posted at 2-24 09:01
Personally, I don't think the balance has any effect. Clamped several times, repeatedly taken off. All axes move freely, motors do not work. Even if it was a balance, why then after trying to pair in MIMO does the image flash and offer to connect to the device again?

Thank you for your response. We can properly diagnose the issue once you send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_dwsX9f5KwysA
New

Italy

I have this device, today stopped worked, turn on ok, link to app but no work. i see that app say that gimbal have low battery (simbol in red), but its full charge. Green light blinks.
I did all even what suppor chat online told me, but nothing worked (uninstall and install and all), my opinion its something about and update of firmware, but they cant do nothing, and tell me to wait for tecnichal support will phone me.
2023-4-30
Use props
djiuser_N3DQDN1Q0NkA
New

Vietnam

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-25 03:06
Thank you for your response. We can properly diagnose the issue once you send the unit to us. Thank you for your understanding and support.

My Gimbal oms4 is the same, I bought it at a genuine store in China. Can you give me the genuine warranty address? I will send you to check my Gimbal oms 4
2023-5-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

djiuser_N3DQDN1Q0NkA Posted at 5-9 21:29
My Gimbal oms4 is the same, I bought it at a genuine store in China. Can you give me the genuine warranty address? I will send you to check my Gimbal oms 4

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. If you wish to send your unit in for diagnostics, you may contact our team at https://www.dji.com/support . Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries. Thank you for your support.
2023-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules