Unable to unbind aircraft from my own account
1587 21 2023-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JackRyan865
lvl.2
Flight distance : 731762 ft
United States

For some reason I am unable to unbind aircraft from my own account. I am logged in with the same account I used to bind it, and it says that its already bound to another account. That other acccount that it lists as bound to aircraft is mine. I tried to get help from CS today, spent over an hour and it wasn't helpful. They suggested I try recalling if I had another similar account that I used for binding.
It seems like there are 2 accounts with same email and they need to be merged into one. Has anyone else encounter this issue?
Screenshot_20230213_130219.jpg
Screenshot_20230213_122331.jpg
DJI_screenshot.PNG
2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the late response. May we know the SN of your aircraft?
2023-2-13
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

Hi - I need help unbinding my Mini3Pro. I have active DJI Care Refresh contract and recently purchased Goggles 2 Motion combo. Activated goggles and was in a process of binding motion RC to the aircraft. While doing it offered an option to unbind my M3P from my bound remote (RC) and when I did that I got error message. It said it was limited to 5 flights. Then when I connected my regular RC remote I surprised to see it said it was already bound to my own account and no option to unbind. I logged out from DJI Fly app and logged back in and to my surprise it is now saying its bound to someone else's account!
Please help!!! Now after buying another expensive product, no only I can't use it, but even my own Mini3Pro and RC remote are now limited to 5 flights remaining due to glitch in DJI system. I am attaching all these screenshots below as evidence. You can see that my Aircraft is bound to my remote ******QFNG and not some unknown remote *****A0BU.
Also it linked to my account vadimfrey@gmail.com as per DJI Care Refresh Contract, not to unknown email shown in screenshots below
2023-11-2
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

2023-11-2
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

2023-11-2
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

2023-11-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JackRyan865 Posted at 11-2 18:00
Hi - I need help unbinding my Mini3Pro. I have active DJI Care Refresh contract and recently purchased Goggles 2 Motion combo. Activated goggles and was in a process of binding motion RC to the aircraft. While doing it offered an option to unbind my M3P from my bound remote (RC) and when I did that I got error message. It said it was limited to 5 flights. Then when I connected my regular RC remote I surprised to see it said it was already bound to my own account and no option to unbind. I logged out from DJI Fly app and logged back in and to my surprise it is now saying its bound to someone else's account!
Please help!!! Now after buying another expensive product, no only I can't use it, but even my own Mini3Pro and RC remote are now limited to 5 flights remaining due to glitch in DJI system. I am attaching all these screenshots below as evidence. You can see that my Aircraft is bound to my remote ******QFNG and not some unknown remote *****A0BU.
Also it linked to my account  as per DJI Care Refresh Contract, not to unknown email shown in screenshots below

Hi, JackRyan865. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask where did you buy the Mini 3 Pro drone and remote controller? Do you still have the receipt of the purchase?
2023-11-2
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-2 19:30
Hi, JackRyan865. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience. May we ask where did you buy the Mini 3 Pro drone and remote controller? Do you still have the receipt of the purchase?

Hi - bought Mini 3 Pro from Costco and remote from Amazon. Yes, I do have receipts.
Also please check my DJI Care Refresh Agreement No.: A2C7C108D9369D09
2023-11-2
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

What do you need from me to get it fixed? Can you please help?
2023-11-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JackRyan865 Posted at 11-2 20:27
Hi - bought Mini 3 Pro from Costco and remote from Amazon. Yes, I do have receipts.
Also please check my DJI Care Refresh Agreement No.: A2C7C108D9369D09

Thank you for the reply. We'll forward this to our relevant for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.
2023-11-6
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-6 07:40
Thank you for the reply. We'll forward this to our relevant for further checking. We'll let you know once we receive an update.

thanks, let me know what you find out.
2023-11-6
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JackRyan865 Posted at 11-6 19:29
thanks, let me know what you find out.

Hi, JackRyan865. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to request the receipt. Can you please upload it to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox? Thank you.
2023-11-10
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 11-10 05:57
Hi, JackRyan865. Thank you for patiently waiting. Our relevant team would like to request the receipt. Can you please upload it to a shareable link like Google Drive or DropBox? Thank you.

Google drive link sent via PM to you
2023-11-10
Use props
JackRyan865
lvl.2
United States

Hi I see some changes on my account. Once connected, it shows connection 2 Mini 3 Pros under Device Management, one is mine (serial ending with 74CP2 and shows as green-active) and another aircraft (serial ending with SY1BC).
74CP2 shows already bound to another account (which is mine vadim***@gmail.com), replacement Service is valid and length of activation: N/A
SY1BC shows bound to vadim***@gmail.com, Remove Device from account button is enabled and replacement is invalid

I am able to remove SY1BC from account, it stays connected to 74CP2, then I see option to Bind 74CP2 to my account, which then shows success to bind, then it goes back to "already bound to another account" status (vadim***@gmail.com, which is my email acct) and SY1BC re-appears on device list again (but shows as inactive)

Video of screen recording attached to the same link as before, I will repost the same google drive link in PM to you again.
It looks like a mess - please help to restore the account status so I can only see 74CP2 as bound to my account, coverage valid and correct number of days remaining.
2023-11-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

JackRyan865 Posted at 11-16 19:14
Hi I see some changes on my account. Once connected, it shows connection 2 Mini 3 Pros under Device Management, one is mine (serial ending with 74CP2 and shows as green-active) and another aircraft (serial ending with SY1BC).
74CP2 shows already bound to another account (which is mine vadim***@gmail.com), replacement Service is valid and length of activation: N/A
SY1BC shows bound to vadim***@gmail.com, Remove Device from account button is enabled and replacement is invalid

Hello, there. I've coordinated the latest information you provided via PM. Rest assured that I'm monitoring your case accordingly. I appreciate your patience.
2023-11-22
Use props
djiuser_HdI97Umdlgig
lvl.1

Russia

Good afternoon  I faced the same problem.  Occurred after connecting Googles 2 + Motion Remote 2 glasses to the Mavic3 + RC PRO drone, can you help me?  At the moment, the program has lost its binding with the Motion Controller and does not allow it to be relinked, indicating that the drone is connected to another entry
2023-12-30
Use props
andreaspyrantisgmail.com
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2894469 ft
Germany

djiuser_HdI97Umdlgig Posted at 12-30 03:18
Good afternoon  I faced the same problem.  Occurred after connecting Googles 2 + Motion Remote 2 glasses to the Mavic3 + RC PRO drone, can you help me?  At the moment, the program has lost its binding with the Motion Controller and does not allow it to be relinked, indicating that the drone is connected to another entry
2023-12-30
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_HdI97Umdlgig Posted at 2023-12-30 03:18

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'd like to confirm if you're trying to link the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2 with your Mavic 3 while the DJI RC Pro is connected. Please refer to the screenshot below:

Moreover, for the linking procedure, you may visit this link. If the problem persists, we encourage you to provide a short video showing the problem for further checking. I hope to hear from you soon.
1-11 02:11
Use props
djiuser_HdI97Umdlgig
lvl.1

Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 1-11 02:11
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'd like to confirm if you're trying to link the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI RC Motion 2 with your Mavic 3 while the DJI RC Pro is connected. Please refer to the screenshot below:

[view_image]

That's the whole point! The drone is connected to the DJI RC PRO remote control and flies, no problems. When I try to bind the Motion Controller, the drone says that it is already linked to my remote control and I can only change the binding or remove the drone from my account. When I try to unlink the remote control from my account, it says that the drone is linked to ANOTHER ACCOUNT and shows my email address. That was the question. This is some kind of program error. She won't let me unlink the bullets, even though my account is mine.
Screenshot_20240114_113140.png
Screenshot_20240114_113239.png
Screenshot_20240114_113204.png
Screenshot_20240114_113153.png
20240114_113432.jpg
20240114_113408.jpg
20240114_113355.jpg
20240114_113419.jpg
1-13 22:45
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_HdI97Umdlgig Posted at 1-13 22:45
That's the whole point! The drone is connected to the DJI RC PRO remote control and flies, no problems. When I try to bind the Motion Controller, the drone says that it is already linked to my remote control and I can only change the binding or remove the drone from my account. When I try to unlink the remote control from my account, it says that the drone is linked to ANOTHER ACCOUNT and shows my email address. That was the question. This is some kind of program error. She won't let me unlink the bullets, even though my account is mine.

Hello, there. Thank you for responding. May I confirm if you're located in Russia? If so, we are sorry to inform you that DJI does not sell any products in the country and cannot provide services for you. Thank you for your understanding.
1-17 03:24
Use props
fansd4a101bb
New

Nigeria

I have similar issues with my air 2s
But my is writing server error, system error and so on
I bonded the drone and the controller with the same account that am still using…

Pls I really need this fix cuz air 2s dual control option is still not an option
4-21 03:40
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fansd4a101bb Posted at 4-21 03:40
I have similar issues with my air 2s
But my is writing server error, system error and so on
I bonded the drone and the controller with the same account that am still using…

Hi there. Sorry about the trouble.  If it's fine, may we have the exact error message or code you are getting? Thank you.
4-21 21:58
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules