Inspire 2 with Cendence S GL900A
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MaCJaX
lvl.4
Flight distance : 444193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello, can someone please let me know if the Cendence S GL900A is compatible with the Inspire 2 ? I have someone from DJI on a Facebook forum telling me that ALL Cendence remotes are compatible with the I2 but when I spoke to someone at DJI, he said it's only compatible with the Matrice. Also, there is a user on Mercari selling the S GL900A and he states it's compatible with the Inspire 2 as well. Is there anyone that is using the S GL900A with their I2 ? Thanks !!

2023-2-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell me or screenshot the answers from two support separately? Your questions will be forwarded to our engineers first. We will update here after we get replies.
2023-2-14
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-14 04:40
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell me or screenshot the answers from two support separately? Your questions will be forwarded to our engineers first. We will update here after we get replies.

Hi, thanks Wanda. So, I verbally spoke to someone yesterday at DJI and he said the GL900A is NOT compatible with the Inspire 2. He is 100% correct as it will not acquire to the I2. I have a screenshot of the chat from which I was told by another DJI employee that all Cendence remotes are compatible with the I2. Here is the chat:

2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 2-14 10:40
Hi, thanks Wanda. So, I verbally spoke to someone yesterday at DJI and he said the GL900A is NOT compatible with the Inspire 2. He is 100% correct as it will not acquire to the I2. I have a screenshot of the chat from which I was told by another DJI employee that all Cendence remotes are compatible with the I2. Here is the chat:

[view_image]

Hello, there. Sorry for the misleading. We confirmed with our teams.
Cendence series controllers have Cendence GL800A and Cendence S GL900A.
The Matrice 200 Series V2 is provided with the Cendence S (GL900A) remote controller, which is not interchangeable with the Cendence remote controller (GL800A) provided with the Matrice 200 Series and Inspire 2.
The original post mixed two controllers but the support gave the correct answer.
Here is the link: https://store.dji.com/product/ce ... mp;from=buy_now_bar
You can see the Compatibility blank.
2023-2-14
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thank you very much ! The GL800 has been out of stock for a while. Do you know when it will become available ?
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 2-14 21:11
Thank you very much ! The GL800 has been out of stock for a while. Do you know when it will become available ?

You are advised to click IN STOCK REMINDER and leave your email address. We will send you a notification email once it restocks. About the chat support, would you please send us the screenshot also?
2023-2-15
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-15 01:14
You are advised to click IN STOCK REMINDER and leave your email address. We will send you a notification email once it restocks. About the chat support, would you please send us the screenshot also?

Thanks ! I was able to pick one up and it works great !
2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 2-22 16:12
Thanks ! I was able to pick one up and it works great !

Thanks for your updates. Would it be convenient to you if you send us the screenshot of the chat?
It is really important for us. Thank you!
2023-2-23
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-23 02:33
Thanks for your updates. Would it be convenient to you if you send us the screenshot of the chat?
It is really important for us. Thank you!

Sure, which chat would you like me to send and where ?
2023-2-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MaCJaX Posted at 2-24 16:12
Sure, which chat would you like me to send and where ?

Hi, you can upload the screenshots to Dropbox and send DJI Wanda or me the link. Thank you very much.
2023-2-25
Use props
djiuser_rPas0tOLJfay
lvl.1

United States

Hi, I just got this Cendence S GL900A controller with Inspire 2 brand new and they are not compatible with each other, I can't even register my drone, the controller doesn't link to the drone after changing the firmware in the drone, the display I have is CRYSTALSKY 7. 85" display shows my drone is a mavic pro but is not physically connected, I even uploaded a dji go 4 to my iphone xs it shows my drone is a phantom 4, total hopelessness, I am forced to buy a Cendence GL800A and spend more money again.
2023-10-28
Use props
MaCJaX
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_rPas0tOLJfay Posted at 10-28 11:22
Hi, I just got this Cendence S GL900A controller with Inspire 2 brand new and they are not compatible with each other, I can't even register my drone, the controller doesn't link to the drone after changing the firmware in the drone, the display I have is CRYSTALSKY 7. 85" display shows my drone is a mavic pro but is not physically connected, I even uploaded a dji go 4 to my iphone xs it shows my drone is a phantom 4, total hopelessness, I am forced to buy a Cendence GL800A and spend more money again.

Unfortunely, the GL900 is NOT compatible with the Inspire 2. I have tried everything and there is no way to make it work. It only works with the Matrice 200 line of drones. You will need to get the GL800. I sold my 900 and got the 800 and it works perfectly now.
2023-10-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules