avata kost
422 6 2023-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bener
lvl.3
Flight distance : 24012 ft
Cyprus

today as it was little windy my avata couldnt find the homepoint and landed somewhere in the forest. is there a way to learn the coordinates of landing place so i can find it?
2023-2-14
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

There should be if the drone is still on some how. You would need to enter maps in the DJI Fly app and start the flashing and beeping.  There should also be the location of the drone recorded in your flight logs which you can access in your profile.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that DJI Avata supports the function of Find My Drone. Go to the menu of the goggles, and then go to Settings > Safety > Find My Drone. Or connect the DJI Fly app with a USB-C cable and go to “Profile > Find My Drone”. It helps find the location of the drone on the ground by using the cached video in the goggles. If the drone still has power, turn on the ESC beeping, and the beeping sound will lead you to locate the drone. Hope this helps. Thank you.
2023-2-14
Use props
bener
lvl.3
United States

thanks/ I will try you advises.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

bener Posted at 2-14 20:03
thanks/ I will try you advises.

Thanks for your reply, bener.
If there is anything else that we can help with, please feel free to let us know.
2023-2-14
Use props
bener
lvl.3
Cyprus

DJI Diana Posted at 2-14 14:22
Hi there. Thank you for your inquiry. Please note that DJI Avata supports the function of Find My Drone. Go to the menu of the goggles, and then go to Settings > Safety > Find My Drone. Or connect the DJI Fly app with a USB-C cable and go to “Profile > Find My Drone”. It helps find the location of the drone on the ground by using the cached video in the goggles. If the drone still has power, turn on the ESC beeping, and the beeping sound will lead you to locate the drone. Hope this helps. Thank you.

I found my Avata. Thanks again for your kind help.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

bener Posted at 2-15 01:03
I found my Avata. Thanks again for your kind help.

Thanks for your update. We're delighted to know that the aircraft has been successfully retrieved. I'd recommend examining the condition of the aircraft. If needed, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support We thank you for your continued support. Happy flying!
2023-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules