Feature request: share flight log as KML
1049 2 2023-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vkondra
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1177257 ft
Israel

Can we have "share as KML" option for the flight log directly from the DJI FLY app?
I know I can use AirData UAV (https://app.airdata.com/) to get KML for the flight log, but this require extra steps uploading log to the cloud and importing it with AirData. For the SAR and survey missions, where internet access may be very limited, these extra steps may be problematic. Having KML directly exported by the DJI FLY will make it much easier to share flight log in a for usable by any person or organization that is not necessary expert in drones, like paramedics, police or rescue personnel. It will be good for ordinary user as well, skip unneccessary steps is always good.
2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We appreciate your valuable suggestions. We understand how this can bring convenience to users and provide a better user experience. We'll forward your request to the designated team for attention. For the latest updates on DJI, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Have a nice day.
2023-2-14
Use props
djiuser_V7YzHhYm30CJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3599016 ft
Canada

That would be a very nice feature, I'm looing forward to it.
2023-8-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules