simulator and mavic air 0ne
800 10 2023-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ekdave
lvl.1

Australia

hi tried every thing i can see but cant get the mavic air (one) controller to connect to my pc

kave seen the file with the drivers but no sure what to do with it it runs but the drivers are still the same in the control panel ?

help
help purchased this pc mainly to use the sim

2023-2-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you encountered. May we confirm if you are using the official DJI Flight Simulator? If yes, here are the steps for installing and running it:
1. Visit the product page on the official DJI website to download the exe file of the Launcher.
2. Run the .exe file, and install the Launcher and drivers accordingly.
3. Launch the Launcher and log in with your DJI account or register for a new account.
4. After logging in, Enterprise or Energy version users can enter the activation code they received when purchasing, to finish activation.
Click Free Trial to select the Free Trial version.
5. Now, the Installation page should show up. To the right of the "INSTALL" button, click to change the installation location. Click "INSTALL," and the Flight Simulator installation package download and installation will start automatically.
If the simulator has already been installed on your PC, connect the micro USB port on the top-left corner of the remote controller to the computer’s USB port, then run the software.
If the connection fails, kindly post a short video showing the connection process and the errors encountered. We will be waiting for your update. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-14
Use props
ekdave
lvl.1

Australia

cant seem to u[load pics or video ., have dl and re installed with same issure sim doesnt see my controller , there is no message , just sits there waiting forcontroller imput
2023-2-15
Use props
ekdave
lvl.1

Australia

2023-2-15
Use props
ekdave
lvl.1

Australia

2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Thanks for the update. We'll forward this to our related team for confirmation. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-2-15
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for your patience. Kindly check this link to see how you can unblock this. Please keep us posted.
2023-2-15
Use props
ekdave
lvl.1

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2-15 21:18
Hi there. Thanks for your patience. Kindly check this link to see how you can unblock this. Please keep us posted.

ok successfully unblocked file but with out and luck , tried to manually install the driver but windows 11 says the current driver is the best for my usb portd ??
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ekdave Posted at 2-19 15:11
ok successfully unblocked file but with out and luck , tried to manually install the driver but windows 11 says the current driver is the best for my usb portd ??

May we ask for a screenshot or screen recording showing the prompt? Thank you.
2023-2-19
Use props
ekdave
lvl.1

Australia

proplem fix .. been a iissue for 5 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60lhb2D-VdU

dji assist needs to be installed
2023-2-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ekdave Posted at 2-20 03:17
proplem fix .. been a iissue for 5 years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60lhb2D-VdU

Thanks for the confirmation. We're glad to know you managed to resolve the issue. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules