Bought Intelligent Flight battery from DJI's Amazon store. Problem!
739 4 2023-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
777Brad
lvl.3

United States

I bought the battery from DJI's official Amazon store.     It gave me that "non DJI battery" error that I've seen that other's are having.

I talked with DJI repair.    They sent a UPS label & I shipped it to DJI for repair or replacement.

Today I got an e-mail that read;
"DJI FPV Intelligent  Flight Battery was malfunctioned,which caused failure to charge. This is  an Open Box product, and warranty service will not be provided by DJI.  Only paid repair service can be provided. Please contact your dealer if  warranty service is needed."

Please contact the dealer?    DJI IS the dealer!

I intentionally bought from DJI's own store so that any potential problems could be easily fixed.   

I called again & now I'm getting the run around from some call center people.

DJI, help me out here!!

Brad

2023-2-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are sorry to know about this issue. We will confirm with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2023-2-17
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Curious why you didnt just return it to Amazon?
2023-2-18
Use props
777Brad
lvl.3

United States

I called DJI tech support to ask what I should do.     They told me to ship it to them & provided me a shipping label.
Just doing what DJI told me to do.
2023-2-18
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

amazon has one of the best return services in the country.  if you buy it from amazon (regardless of the seller), you should handle the issues with amazon.  you probably dont even need to have the battery in hand, just reach out to amazon for a refund.
2023-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules