Rs3 mini & Sony zv-1?
4215 10 2023-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DenisJ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 406867 ft
Slovenia

Somehow I can not connect my Sony Zv-1 via bluetooth with RS3 mini. Is that limited only to ZV-10 and wont work with ZV-1?
2023-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DenisJ. We are sorry for the negative experience this may have caused you. This problem is caused by the adaptive frequency hopping (AFH) function of Sony cameras, which automatically reduces the transmission intensity and frequency of the camera Bluetooth in an open and interference-free environment. Thereby, the transmission intensity and frequency will be lower than the preset threshold of RS 3 Mini for a normal Bluetooth connection. Our engineers have modified the threshold for the Bluetooth connection between the stabilizer and the camera using test firmware. Please uninstall your current Ronin app, re-download the app through the link we will send via PM, and update the stabilizer firmware to the test firmware version, v00.00.9903.

Please rest assured that the official firmware version will be released afterward. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-2-18
Use props
DenisJ
lvl.2
Slovenia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 19:26
Hi, DenisJ. We are sorry for the negative experience this may have caused you. This problem is caused by the adaptive frequency hopping (AFH) function of Sony cameras, which automatically reduces the transmission intensity and frequency of the camera Bluetooth in an open and interference-free environment. Thereby, the transmission intensity and frequency will be lower than the preset threshold of RS 3 Mini for a normal Bluetooth connection. Our engineers have modified the threshold for the Bluetooth connection between the stabilizer and the camera using test firmware. Please uninstall your current Ronin app, re-download the app through the link we will send via PM, and update the stabilizer firmware to the test firmware version, v00.00.9903.

Please rest assured that the official firmware version will be released afterward. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you for detailed reply. I'm looking forward for beta firmware to see how it works.
2023-2-18
Use props
DenisJ
lvl.2
Slovenia

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 19:26

I managed to install and update firmware. Camerq and gimbal do connect now, but record button on gimbal does not function for it's purpose. I guess this is due to beta firmware?
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DenisJ Posted at 2-19 00:55
I managed to install and update firmware. Camerq and gimbal do connect now, but record button on gimbal does not function for it's purpose. I guess this is due to beta firmware?

Hi, DenisJ. Let me confirm it with our relevant team. I'll get back to you once I received an update.
2023-2-21
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

DenisJ Posted at 2-19 00:55
I managed to install and update firmware. Camerq and gimbal do connect now, but record button on gimbal does not function for it's purpose. I guess this is due to beta firmware?

Hi, DenisJ. Thank you for patiently waiting. I have sent you the update via PM, kindly check.
2023-2-27
Use props
jservaes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 61713 ft
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-27 08:01
Hi, DenisJ. Thank you for patiently waiting. I have sent you the update via PM, kindly check.

Hello I would really love to buy the RS3 Mini. Does it support the Sony ZV-1 already? That is my main camera.  Thx
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jservaes Posted at 3-2 12:40
Hello I would really love to buy the RS3 Mini. Does it support the Sony ZV-1 already? That is my main camera.  Thx

Hi, jservaes. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the Sony ZV-1 is not compatible with RS3 Mini. You may try to use it however, we can't guarantee that all the functions will work. If you need a gimbal that's compatible with your main camera, we recommend checking the DJI RS2, DJI RSC 2, DJI RS 3, and DJI RS 3 Pro. Please see compatible results on each gimbal from this link: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-3
Use props
jservaes
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-3 20:20
Hi, jservaes. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the Sony ZV-1 is not compatible with RS3 Mini. You may try to use it however, we can't guarantee that all the functions will work. If you need a gimbal that's compatible with your main camera, we recommend checking the DJI RS2, DJI RSC 2, DJI RS 3, and DJI RS 3 Pro. Please see compatible results on each gimbal from this link: https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support.

Thank you for your reply. Do you think the ZV-1 will be supported on the RS3 mini in the future? I already have a big DJI gimbal. I like the RS3 mini for the size.
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

jservaes Posted at 3-5 06:04
Thank you for your reply. Do you think the ZV-1 will be supported on the RS3 mini in the future? I already have a big DJI gimbal. I like the RS3 mini for the size.

Hi, jservaes. Regretfully, we currently don't have any information about that. Furthermore, upon checking the Sony ZV-1 only has a weight of 0.294 kg which is less than the tested payload of the Tested Payload DJI RS 3 Mini (0.4-2 kg). Please stay tuned to our DJI official website at ( www.dji.com ) for updates if your camera will be fully compatible with the DJI RS 3 Mini. Thank you for your kind understanding.
2023-3-5
Use props
jservaes
lvl.1
Belgium

DenisJ Posted at 2-18 23:52
Thank you for detailed reply. I'm looking forward for beta firmware to see how it works.

Hello Dennis. Did you have any succes testing the ZV1 with the Dji RS3 Mini?

Thanks
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules