Remote controller control stick error
1713 4 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansd8b0bed1
lvl.1

Brazil

I have a problem with my remote controller 2, i can't arm my drone with o3 air unit because this red warning "Remote controller control stick error" there is on my screen.

I've tried calibrating several times, but the problem still persists. I've pressed and unscrewed, and nothing works. It's amazing how dji products have so many annoying problems, if I can't fix it I'll be forced to sell the controller and use ELRS because of this problem. DJI please work on this issue I have seen several reports of the same problem.
2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please try to calibrate the remote controller multiple times to see if the issue persists. After multiple calibrations and still the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the remote controller in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.
2023-2-19
Use props
Tecolote 915
lvl.2
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-2-19 18:09
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Kindly please try to calibrate the remote controller multiple times to see if the issue persists. After multiple calibrations and still the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the remote controller in for a proper diagnosis. You may contact our support team to start up a ticket at https://www.dji.com/support . Thank you for your kind and understanding.

I am also having the same issue with my fpv control 2. I have tried over and over to recalibrate and still error so is my 03 air unit trashed? Is this what $300 gets me a unit that works only for a few hours and then BAM?
5-16 16:44
Use props
fichek
Second Officer
Flight distance : 984478 ft
  • >>>
Croatia

Tecolote 915 Posted at 5-16 16:44
I am also having the same issue with my fpv control 2. I have tried over and over to recalibrate and still error so is my 03 air unit trashed? Is this what $300 gets me a unit that works only for a few hours and then BAM?

I've had the warning since day one and never bothered with it because it's meaningless. Are you also unable to arm like the OP? Because this error should have nothing to do with your ability to arm. Check arming flags in BF Configurator.
5-16 17:29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Tecolote 915 Posted at 5-16 16:44
I am also having the same issue with my fpv control 2. I have tried over and over to recalibrate and still error so is my 03 air unit trashed? Is this what $300 gets me a unit that works only for a few hours and then BAM?

Hi there. We do apologize for the trouble. Kindly download the DJI Assistant 2 software on your computer and please update/refresh the firmware of your controller. If the issue persists, I'm afraid that you may consider sending the unit in for proper diagnostics. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index . Also, the warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. We appreciate your kind and understanding.
5-16 23:05
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules