Action 3/Mimo connection problem
1832 1 2023-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
scottberg
lvl.1
United States

I've had the Action 3 for 2 days. Upon receipt, I was able to connect the Action 3 to the Mimo app. Now, no matter what I do, the camera will not connect to the app on my phone. I see a screen that says "Device List" then the app scans, but it returns an error that says "No Compatible Device Found" then goes back to scanning again. Do I have a defective unit?

2023-2-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, scottberg. Thanks for notifying us about this concern. We are sorry you're experiencing such. May we confirm what specific mobile device you are using? By the way, here are some troubleshooting steps you may perform to rectify this issue:
1. Is the camera activated? We suggest you activate it first.
2. Enable the corresponding permissions on the mobile phone: all permissions relating to mobile phone location/location information/GPS location.
3. If your location and mobile device support 2.4 GHz only, switch the WiFi frequency to 2.4 GHz.
If it supports both, switch it to "Auto" (set as default). Go to Settings - Wireless Connection - Wi-Fi Frequency.
4. Go to Osmo Action 3 Settings - Wireless Connection - Wireless Information, and stay on the page.
5. On the mobile phone, go to Settings- Wi-Fi List and connect to the Wi-Fi signal started with Osmo Action 3.
Note: If the mobile phone supports WLAN+/WLAN Assistant, disable the WLAN+/WLAN Assistant to prevent the mobile phone system from switching to Wi-Fi automatically.
6. Launch the DJI Mimo and try to reconnect.
We will be waiting for your update and confirmation. Have a nice day.
2023-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules