Imperial set but shows metric on RC Controller
257 1 2023-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9df1eb6c
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6975486 ft
Canada

So I've taken delivery of a Mavic 3 Classic with the RC controller on Monday of this week.

Seems I too, have this issue when selecting the Imperial Units, the units successfully change on the screen from Metric to Imperial, however, the units fail to change from Metric to Imperial in the Flight Data Center located under "Profile" -> "More".

On the home screen of the Flight Data Center, "Total Distance" is incorrectly displayed in KILOMETERS instead of MILES. "Distance" is incorrectly displayed in METERS/KILOMETERS instead of MILES. "ALTITUDE" is incorrectly displayed in METERS instead of FEET.

If I would've known this bug was "still" an issue, I would've saved my money and simply use the RC-1 that I have with my M3P which I'm now using with an iPhone 13ProMax simply to maintain my workflow when recording the data into my log book.

How or when can bug/issue be resolved?

Thanks in advance.

2023-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The units in "Control Settings- Units" cannot influence the distance in Flight Data Center for the Android DJI Fly app. It is because DJI Fly App set the metric as the default unit in flight records for the Android DJI Fly app but the iOS DJI Fly app could make it possible. We will optimize it in the future. Thank you for your feedback. Have a nice day ahead!
2023-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules