Hi everyone! It's Aaron Avila of Inspired Flyers Drone Community
892 4 2023-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
StrokeTV
lvl.2
United States

Hi, for those that don't know about me. My name is Aaron Avila, I'm a 13 year post brain aneurysm and stroke survivor. Here's my story and my real life changer, my near death experience. I use DJI Drones to help cope with my disability. I'm half paralyzed, in a wheelchair (for now) I haven't walked for 13 years so flying my DJI Drone is very freeing and only have use of my right hand.

When I was informed of drones by Pilot Tom Iliffe he said to me. Bro, you may not be able to walk but, you can fly.
I enjoy flying my DJI Mavic 2 Zoom more than I can express. I can even fly safely one handed!
But a while back I did a big no no.

I pluged my cellphone charging cord into the usb on my controller. Well, needless to say, after not being able to charge it, my drone has been grounded for about a year.
Yes, you can ask why haven't I got it fixed? Humbling as it is, I can't afford it.
Now I use all my energy and time in building a company called
Stroke TV Media. (Not monetized yet)
Helping stroke survivors worldwide is my lifes purpose.
Here's the content I produce.
I figure it can't hurt to ask, if anyone out there is willing to repair it if I cover parts and shipping costs?
When my local electronic repair shop quoted me $150.00 an hour, back on the shelf it sits.
You can email me at
aaronavila.stroketv@gmail.com
Email me if you know anyone who needs
stroke support.
Sincerely,
Aaron Avila
CEO
Stroke TV Media

2023-2-25
Use props
StrokeTV
lvl.2
United States

2023-2-26
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

StrokeTV Posted at 2-26 11:28
https://youtu.be/v9Pdbascv10

You used part of DJI Mavic 2 into
2023-2-27
Use props
StrokeTV
lvl.2
United States

PixelPro Posted at 2-27 13:12
You used part of DJI Mavic 2 into

Yes I  did. DJI didn't say anything. Your point?
2023-2-27
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

Flashy intro Aaron!  I don't have any repair abilities but I would give DJI service a try.  They have fixed a lot of broken things for me and even when not under warranty I found the prices very reasonable.  In most cases, less than $100.  So better than letting it sit on the shelf.

Glad to hear you have used Drones to motivate and your story is inspiring!

Tony
2023-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules