photos won't cache in mini 2
719 7 2023-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Simone53
lvl.1

United States

My photos used to cahce on my mini 2. Now only videos cache. If I want to see the photos, I have to download them to my tablet while still connected.

2023-2-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Fly app doesn't support Photo cache. We recommend using the "Auto Sync HD Photos". To enable this option, go to general settings>camera>enable Auto Sync HD Photos. After this feature is switched on, the photos taken by the aircraft will be automatically downloaded to the DJI album. I hope this answers your query. We thank you for your support.
2023-2-26
Use props
Simone53
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-26 08:02
Hello, there. Thank you for reaching out. Please note that the DJI Fly app doesn't support Photo cache. We recommend using the "Auto Sync HD Photos". To enable this option, go to general settings>camera>enable Auto Sync HD Photos. After this feature is switched on, the photos taken by the aircraft will be automatically downloaded to the DJI album. I hope this answers your query. We thank you for your support.

Hello and thank you for replying. "Auto Synce HD Photos" was already on. To save or view photos, I must select the download option.
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Simone53 Posted at 2-26 08:38
Hello and thank you for replying. "Auto Synce HD Photos" was already on. To save or view photos, I must select the download option.

Thanks for your response. May I confirm which platform are you using iOS or Android device?
2023-2-26
Use props
Simone53
lvl.1

United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2-26 15:07
Thanks for your response. May I confirm which platform are you using iOS or Android device?

Android. My photos used to be cached, as did the videos. Now (possibly after last update) only the videos cache, and if I want to look at the photos, I have to download them to my device, while still connected to the mini 2
2023-2-26
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

There is a setting in the sky app that auto syncs hd photos and videos.
2023-2-27
Use props
Simone53
lvl.1

United States

PixelPro Posted at 2-27 13:02
There is a setting in the sky app that auto syncs hd photos and videos.

I have this checked. (Settings under 'camera': auto sync HD photos)
2023-2-27
Use props
PixelPro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

Simone53 Posted at 2-27 14:24
I have this checked. (Settings under 'camera': auto sync HD photos)

I don't know then, must be a firmware problem.
2023-2-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules