Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KrogFoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4415394 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hello
I have problems with my waypoint mission with my Mavic 3 classic.

On my Mission I take pictures and I have set the drone to hold still for 1 second before it takes the picture

But sometimes it does some strange things and I don't manage to get the picture taken before it has flown again

I upload a screen record movie to Youtube with 3 errors it makes and note the waypoint mission counter

Anyone experiencing the same error or can help me what to do ??

2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, KrogFoto. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We need to verify some details first. Just to confirm, the issue is the drone is set to take a photo, but it flies to the next location before you can take a picture, correct? If this is the case, kindly provide us with the following details for the investigation:
1. A video showing the setting of the waypoint mission;
2. App log and the tested time;
3. Flight controller and the tested time.
If you're using the DJI RC, you can export the logs through the DJI Assistant 2 (Consumer Drones Series).
Connect the drone and RC (one by one) using a USB cable, select "Log Export," and then save it. Kindly indicate the time of occurrence to locate the logs. Please send the following data via PM. We'll be waiting for your update. Have a nice day!
2023-2-27
Use props
KrogFoto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 2-27 22:37
Hi, KrogFoto. Thanks for reaching out, and apologies for the inconvenience caused. We need to verify some details first. Just to confirm, the issue is the drone is set to take a photo, but it flies to the next location before you can take a picture, correct? If this is the case, kindly provide us with the following details for the investigation:
1. A video showing the setting of the waypoint mission;
2. App log and the tested time;

Hi there

The drone is set to take 58 photos on that mission.
But sometimes when it reaches a waypoint it stops and jumps in time on mission bars
then I know it can't take a picture and then I manually take a picture
and it's not the same place every time
But about 3 to 5 mistakes on a mission.
Now I want to try the mission I have transferred on my remote control from my Mini 3 to see if it also causes problems
You will hear from me next week.
2023-3-2
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KrogFoto Posted at 3-2 09:05
Hi there

The drone is set to take 58 photos on that mission.

Thanks for your response and the clarification. We'll be waiting for your further updates. Stay safe.
2023-3-3
Use props
KrogFoto
lvl.2
  • >>>
Denmark

DJI Tony Posted at 3-3 01:09
Thanks for your response and the clarification. We'll be waiting for your further updates. Stay safe.

Hi there
Then I went out and flew again.

This time the same waypoint mission but with my Dji Rc from my Mini 3 Pro

And it makes the same error, so it must not be the remote control that is wrong with it.

If you see the screen rec of the flight of the first 2 points it is wrong there and several times inside the mission

Sending you a PM with a link to the files you have asked me to send to you

SINCERELY
Henrik Krog
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

KrogFoto Posted at 3-5 10:05
Hi there
Then I went out and flew again.

We understand, Henrik. We have responded to your message. Kindly check at your earliest convenience. Thank you.
2023-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules