DJI Mimo App
4187 12 2023-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Markie8
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello, just wondering if exporting 2k/4k resolution is going to be available at some point when exporting to mobile phones? Looks like we can only export to mobile phones at 1080p using the mimo app, I'd be nice to able to export & render it at high res after editing using mimo app.

Mobile: Samsung S10

Thanks,
2023-2-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, Markie8. Thanks for reaching out, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we ask what specific DJI product you currently use? Regretfully, the DJI Mimo app can only export 720p/1080p resolutions for both Android and iPhone. We will forward your feedback instead for attention. If you can confirm the product model, that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!
2023-2-26
Use props
Markie8
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 2-26 21:06
Hi, Markie8. Thanks for reaching out, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we ask what specific DJI product you currently use? Regretfully, the DJI Mimo app can only export 720p/1080p resolutions for both Android and iPhone. We will forward your feedback instead for attention. If you can confirm the product model, that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!

Im using dji action 2, it's a shame that it only export upto 1080 and even that it doesn't export at high quality.
2023-2-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Markie8 Posted at 2-27 00:40
Im using dji action 2, it's a shame that it only export upto 1080 and even that it doesn't export at high quality.

We completely understand. Alternatively, you may use LightCut, a video editing app officially recommended by DJI. It features stronger editing and is more professional in intelligent recognition, selection of highlight moments, the richness of templates, and intelligent film production. This app can also allow you to export resolutions of up to 4K. Should you have further concerns, please reach back here at DJI Forum. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-2-28
Use props
djiuser_mEeDTDryUrsx
lvl.1

Australia

My DJI app will create a video however once I try and export it is freezing before I can save
Thank you for your assistance
2023-3-14
Use props
djiuser_mEeDTDryUrsx
lvl.1

Australia

Hi I cannot seem to save my videos at this point the app is freezing. I have been using for some time. Thank you
2023-3-14
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_mEeDTDryUrsx Posted at 3-14 14:26
My DJI app will create a video however once I try and export it is freezing before I can save
Thank you for your assistance

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out. We're sorry you're having such difficulties with the export process. May we ask what specific DJI device and mobile phone model you are using? Also, if you can post a short screen recording showing the concern, it would be greatly appreciated. This will help us better understand and isolate the issue. We appreciate your cooperation.
2023-3-14
Use props
ML Johnson
lvl.1

Australia

Hi I have attached an image of frozen frame,  note at ' POST ' stage
I have an OM 4 Gimble  using an iPhone 12

Thank you for your assistance.
MJ
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ML Johnson Posted at 3-20 20:20
[view_image]

Hi I have attached an image of frozen frame,  note at ' POST ' stage

Thanks, MJ. Since we only have the screenshot, can you confirm whether you're getting any specific error messages at the end of the export? Or, it simply freezes for a while and you have to manually close it? If you could post a screen recording or video, that would be much better. You can upload it here.
2023-3-20
Use props
fans099503ba
New
United States

MISSING  add TEXT icon on DJIMIMO app on iPhone.

I have cleared the cache, deleted and re-added the app but the add text icon is still missing?
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans099503ba Posted at 3-27 21:53
MISSING  add TEXT icon on DJIMIMO app on iPhone.

I have cleared the cache, deleted and re-added the app but the add text icon is still missing?

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. The DJI Mimo editor has two options, as shown below:

1. If using "Templates" mode: In this mode, you cannot edit (add, delete, modify) the text content, because there is no option to add text in the editor, and the text content that comes with the template cannot be deleted or replaced:

2. If using "Pro" mode: In this mode, you can manually edit (add, delete, modify) the text content:

Hope this helps. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-5
Use props
Shane Pavey
New

Australia

DJI Tony Posted at 2023-2-26 21:06
Hi, Markie8. Thanks for reaching out, and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. May we ask what specific DJI product you currently use? Regretfully, the DJI Mimo app can only export 720p/1080p resolutions for both Android and iPhone. We will forward your feedback instead for attention. If you can confirm the product model, that'd be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!

hi, using Action 4 with GPS remoteLightcut doesnt allow GPS data to be added?
if i use Mimo i can add data, but export res is only 1080
4-21 12:46
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Shane Pavey Posted at 4-21 12:46
hi, using Action 4 with GPS remoteLightcut doesnt allow GPS data to be added?
if i use Mimo i can add data, but export res is only 1080

Hi there. In the Mimo app, you can import videos of any resolution as long as your mobile phone supports them. Regarding the LightCut concern, we suggest you contact the respective team at lightcutapp@gmail.com for further assistance with your inquiry. Should you have any further concerns about your drone or DJI product, feel free to reach us. Have a nice day.
4-22 03:00
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules