GENUINE DJI propeller @ P3 9450, or not?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tageande
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337608 ft
Norway

Hi folks.
In order to arrived GENUINE items for DJI, a seller from a market place in West-easten try me to understand that GENUINE 9450 propeller also can contains metal nut in the center of the propeller. Is it correct, or is ORIGINAL propeller from and belongs to DJI modells always with plastic nuts? The different between self locking propeller build with plastic can mention dead or life to your bird if build up with metal, as I read in different You Tube performances. Why is this? Many opionion tell me metall nuts can be lossen from it's taiting, and I worse case falls off. Any folks with some experience of original DJI propells, can this nuts in centar also be build with metall? Thanks for info.
2015-8-20
Use props
sploodge
Second Officer
Flight distance : 809350 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

You can get 9450 metal and composite ( plastic ) hubs BUT ONLY the composite ones are advised to use with the Phantom 3..

Its the Phantom 2 that had the metal hub propellers..
2015-8-20
Use props
Spankybear
lvl.4
Flight distance : 685089 ft
United States

What he said...
2015-8-20
Use props
toddf.perkins
lvl.3

United States

I thought that the phantom 3 hubs needed to be plastic for the autobreaking feature?
2015-8-20
Use props
tageande
lvl.1
Flight distance : 337608 ft
Norway

toddf.perkins@g Posted at 2015-8-21 00:45
I thought that the phantom 3 hubs needed to be plastic for the autobreaking feature?

Good point!! Got it, as you mention, autobreaking feature! Could not found any, because of.
2015-8-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules