1257 4 2023-3-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mac Odhinn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107264 ft
France

Bonjour

J'ai réalisé la demande de certification C1 en ligne pour mon MAVIC 3. J'ai reçu les étiquettes, les ai installées, pris les photos et téléchargées sur l'application. Le processus est terminé ("application is approved" et "application completed"). J'essaye de cliquer sur le mot "download" mais rien n'est téléchargé.
Question : reçois-t-on le document par courrier, par email ou le "download" est il censé fonctionner ?

Merci de votre aide!

Hello

I have completed the C1 certification application online for my MAVIC 3. I received the tags, installed them, took the pictures and uploaded them on the application. The process is finished ("application is approved" and "application completed"). I try to click on the word "download" but nothing is downloaded.
Question: do I receive the document by mail, by email or is the "download" supposed to work?

Thanks for your help !

Screenshot_20230302_201827.jpg
2023-3-2
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

Dear Michel,

Step 5 – Final Download
Your final document will appear in the Fly App within 3 working days. Download it. Keep it with you when flying. That’s it!
Europe: How to Get The C1 Label for Your Mavic 3 & Cine | DJI FORUM
2023-3-2
Use props
frankymusik
First Officer
Flight distance : 27841053 ft
  • >>>
Germany

... that download "button" should work!   
2023-3-2
Use props
Mac Odhinn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 107264 ft
France

I have the answer : the download does not work via the ANDROID application, only on the website via a computer.
Thanks !
2023-3-3
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Mac Odhinn Posted at 3-3 09:21
I have the answer : the download does not work via the ANDROID application, only on the website via a computer.
Thanks !

Hi, Mac Odhinn. Thank you for reaching out. Glad to know that you were now able to download the Certification and thank you for sharing your resolution with us. If you need further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach us here at DJI Forum. Have a safe flight always!
2023-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules