Battery Firmware Update Method
434 3 2023-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
VolareAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2291040 ft
United States

Hi..I just successfully update my M100 firmware using DJI Assistant connected to USB port.  Am I able to update firmware for additional batteries with DJI Assistant or do I need to use firmware loaded into SD card slot of the X3?  the  user manual is not very clear on this.  and when I restart with additoinal batteries I do not see any indication of battery update or battery firmware level.
2023-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, VolareAerial. Thank you for reaching out. You may follow either of the steps from the image below:

When using DJI Assistant 2 to upgrade additional batteries, the aircraft can be connected to DJI Assistant 2 after changing the batteries then select the latest firmware to upgrade again. The DJI Assistant 2 will not be prompted to upgrade because the firmware of the aircraft is the latest. We just need to update the firmware of the aircraft with other batteries repeatedly. We hope this helps. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-6
Use props
VolareAerial
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2291040 ft
United States

I was following you until this sentence:  "We just need to update the firmware of the aircraft with other batteries repeatedly"
When aircraft is already updated and I put additional battery in slot and turn on...the only option is "downgrade firmware" since aircraft is already updated.      Does some update button appear only if battery needs update??  Is there a way to read the battery firmware revision??
2023-3-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

VolareAerial Posted at 3-7 16:20
I was following you until this sentence:  "We just need to update the firmware of the aircraft with other batteries repeatedly"
When aircraft is already updated and I put additional battery in slot and turn on...the only option is "downgrade firmware" since aircraft is already updated.      Does some update button appear only if battery needs update??  Is there a way to read the battery firmware revision??

Hi, VolareAerial. The DJI Assistant 2 will not indicate that the battery needs to be upgraded. The previous reply means that in the DJI Assistant 2 software screen, select the latest firmware and refresh it again.
2023-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules