Mapping softwares for Mavic 3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2562467 ft
United States

Right now I have a Mavic 3 Classic, for the Mavic 3 Enterprise already have the drone deploy and others mapping softwares. Unfortanelly didn't update for the Mavic 3, Cine and Classic. Anybody knows if has other mapping softwares for Android users or a estimate date for this release?

Thanks
2023-3-6
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

when the SDK will be, there will be software.

For the moment no third party app compatible
2023-3-6
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

DJI needs to release SDK or make available a free web based platform like flighthub 2 which will have more options and auto sync with DJI FLY.
2023-3-6
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

According to DJI, they do not plan to release a SDK for the Mavic 3.  So your aspiration of mapping with this drone is on hold.
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Mavic 3 consumer series does not support mapping apps or software and we cannot guarantee that 3rd party applications or software will work for the said unit. We will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-6
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-6 20:36
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully, the DJI Mavic 3 consumer series does not support mapping apps or software and we cannot guarantee that 3rd party applications or software will work for the said unit. We will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

We will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Why repeat this empty platitude?
Users have been complaining about this issue for over a year and despite the number of times you've commented about relaying user requests, not a thing has happened.
Don't you realise how users get tired of hearing the same empty cut and paste replies?
2023-3-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 3-6 21:01
We will coordinate this request of yours to our designated team for attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
Why repeat this empty platitude?
Users have been complaining about this issue for over a year and despite the number of times you've commented about relaying user requests, not a thing has happened.

We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations. Thank you.
2023-3-20
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-20 01:40
We apologize if we can only do so much. Please know that all suggestions need to undergo evaluation and unfortunately, that takes time.  Also,  all customers can provide their suggestions and we will be more than happy to forward them to our relevant team but not everything will be approved as there may be some limitations such as technical or firmware limitations. Thank you.

But this particular suggestion has been asked for a hundred times and a hundred times we hear the same reply, but nothing has happened.
DJI couldn't care about the honest request from Mavic 3 for the SDK for the Mavic 3 drones.
We're sick of hearing the same response when all indications are that DJI couldn't care less about what the buyers think and are never going to do a thing about it.
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Labroides Posted at 3-20 04:03
But this particular suggestion has been asked for a hundred times and a hundred times we hear the same reply, but nothing has happened.
DJI couldn't care about the honest request from Mavic 3 for the SDK for the Mavic 3 drones.
We're sick of hearing the same response when all indications are that DJI couldn't care less about what the buyers think and are never going to do a thing about it.

We totally understand how frustrated you are. Rest assured that we will surely inform you once the said request will be approved by our team. You may also check DJI's official website for the latest news and updates. Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-3-22
Use props
TonyPHX
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 11229610 ft
  • >>>
United States

See, this is an actual problem.
2023-3-28
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

TonyPHX Posted at 3-28 17:52
See, this is an actual problem.

But ....
The DJI equivalent of thoughts and prayers.
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

gabriel_ain Posted at 3-28 06:52
si la serie mavic no admite sofwere de terceros por que no incluyen el dji pilot en los drones de la serie mavic 3 si es es mismo proveedor

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. If you are referring to the DJI Mavic 3 consumer drones, this series of drones can only be used with the DJI Fly app and we can only guarantee that the DJI Pilot will work properly when using the Enterprise series. We appreciate your understanding on this one. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-3-30
Use props
RFK
lvl.1

United States

DJI, release the SDK so apps can be used on the M3C.
2023-8-23
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

RFK Posted at 8-23 00:43
DJI, release the SDK so apps can be used on the M3C.

Hello RFK. We understand the importance of your request. Regretfully, we have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time for Mavic 3 Classic. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provided feedback to the related department. We appreciate your understanding. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-23
Use props
NECyclone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 12621 ft
United States

DJI Tony Posted at 8-23 01:39
Hello RFK. We understand the importance of your request. Regretfully, we have not received notice that SDK development will be added at this time for Mavic 3 Classic. Please rest assured that we have recorded your request and provided feedback to the related department. We appreciate your understanding. Have a great day ahead.

Need someone to hack the enterprise SDK do it works with the consumer drones.
2023-8-30
Use props
Turritobowl
lvl.2
Flight distance : 351404 ft
United States

NECyclone Posted at 8-30 08:53
Need someone to hack the enterprise SDK do it works with the consumer drones.

If only it were so easy
2023-8-30
Use props
Belheir
New

United States

Will DJI Ground Station work with the Mavic 3 Cine?
2023-9-1
Use props
Belheir
New

United States

Belheir Posted at 9-1 09:36
Will DJI Ground Station work with the Mavic 3 Cine?

No answer?
2023-9-7
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

All you needed do was Google Ground Station to find this -
COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS
DJI GS Pro is compatible with the following DJI aerial platforms and flight controllers:
Mavic 2 Enterprise, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2Zoom, Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 Standard/Advanced/Professional/4K,
Phantom4, Phantom4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2/Advanced, Phantom 4 RTK,
Matrice 200 V2, Matrice 210 V2, Matrice 210 RTK V2, Matrice 210, Matrice 210 RTK, Matrice 100,Matrice 600/Pro, Matrice 200,
Inspire 1/Inspire 2, A3, N3
2023-9-7
Use props
Belheir
New

United States

Mobilehomer Posted at 9-7 10:40
All you needed do was Google Ground Station to find this -
COMPATIBLE PRODUCTS
DJI GS Pro is compatible with the following DJI aerial platforms and flight controllers:

Then just f****** say no!
2023-9-7
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Belheir Posted at 9-7 11:00
Then just f****** say no!

Nice reply, too stoopid to search yourself.
2023-9-7
Use props
djiuser_LqdE84MIjYzs
lvl.1

United Kingdom

We're all still waiting for the sdk that we were promised years ago.
2023-9-16
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Brazil

Yeah, we're still waiting for the response from DJI. Only M3 Entreprise works...unfortanelly
2023-9-18
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Flight distance : 682438 ft
Spain

THE PROMISE ON NOVEMBER 2021:

AND THE CONFIRMATION OF THE BIGGEST LIE ON DJI HISTORY ON OCTOBER 2023:

¡¡¡DJI NEVER AGAIN!!!
2023-10-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Fozando Posted at 10-21 01:14
THE PROMISE ON NOVEMBER 2021:

[view_image]

Are you going to continue polluting all the threads?  here we are talking about the enterprise range.
2023-10-21
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 10-21 03:32
Are you going to continue polluting all the threads?  here we are talking about the enterprise range.

This thread's tittle is "Mapping softwares for Mavic 3". So, give me a good reason to understand why it has to be restricted to the enterprise area.

I assure that you know that with the SDK on consumer drones you can also do professional jobs, including mapping missions.

If I am posting a clear evidence that DJI has lied to its costumers, who bought the Mavic 3 at its launch and who thought that the SDK was going to come, is becasuse I want to inform them that they musn't believe on DJI's word in the future.

If you don't like to see the reality, I am sorry for you, but I am not going to stop reporting this kind of actions.

Have a great day.

2023-10-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Fozando Posted at 10-21 05:03
This thread's tittle is "Mapping softwares for Mavic 3". So, give me a good reason to understand why it has to be restricted to the enterprise area.

I assure that you know that with the SDK on consumer drones you can also do professional jobs, including mapping missions.

You receive apologize letter from DJI after they change plan. What else do you need? You might be better of writing straight to DJI. Here you are just polluting the forum and wasting your time with copy paste post
2023-10-21
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 10-21 08:16
You receive apologize letter from DJI after they change plan. What else do you need? You might be better of writing straight to DJI. Here you are just polluting the forum and wasting your time with copy paste post

If you had spent 2k € on a drone in which you need its SDK, DJI tells you in a first moment that this SDK is gonna be released at 100% and after a period of time it says that NO, the SDK now isn't gonna to be released. An apologize letter is enough for you???

The forum is used to inform the drone community and a lot of pilots are interested in the Mavic 3 SDK.
I repeat that if you don't like to see the reality, I am sorry for you, but I am not going to stop reporting this kind of lies.

If you don't like my comments, just ignore them or block me, but I am free to write all I want, as long as I am respectful with the rest of the forum users.

Have a great night

2023-10-21
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Fozando Posted at 10-21 12:15
If you had spent 2k € on a drone in which you need its SDK, DJI tells you in a first moment that this SDK is gonna be released at 100% and after a period of time it says that NO, the SDK now isn't gonna to be released. An apologize letter is enough for you???

The forum is used to inform the drone community and a lot of pilots are interested in the Mavic 3 SDK.

1.JPG
This is not "informing the community", it is spamming the forum.

DJI owes us nothing. We purchase the equipment as is, and accept the terms and conditions. If the SDK is so important to you, why not wait until it was available to purchase? You would have saved 2k.

Lesson learned, see you next time.
2023-10-21
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

LV_Forestry Posted at 10-21 13:08
[view_image]
This is not "informing the community", it is spamming the forum.

All those threads have in common the SDK as topic, but in each of them there are different users, so yes, I am informing, not spamming. It's not so hard to comprehend..., but if you want to repeat your arguments without sense against me, come on, you are free to write all you want xD

I am agree with you in that DJI doesn't owe us anything, but that is not the case here. If you read again my last comment (with comprehension), you can perfectly see that its developer team said perfectly clear that the SDK was going to come, so if one person adquires the drone in base to that information and then the company changes the words that it said into a first moment, that action has only one phrase to describe it: "LIE TO ITS CONSUMERS"

As you also say, I haven't bought the Mavic 3, but it was in my plans to pick one when the SDK was released. Now, having clear that DJI lied to its customers I am not going to do that, and of course, I will never go into DJI Enterprise spending +2K €.

After three coments, I really hope that you finally understand the situation. It is really boring have to explain things that are clear at 100% again and again and again...

Have a great sunday.

2023-10-22
Use props
JAC_Arq
lvl.1

Argentina

DJI = liars

We need the SDK for M3C
2023-11-7
Use props
allyssongemelli
Second Officer
Brazil

JAC_Arq Posted at 11-7 02:43
DJI = liars

We need the SDK for M3C

Yes, anybody know if there another software, third-party that works on M3C for mapping?
2023-11-7
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

allyssongemelli Posted at 11-7 04:55
Yes, anybody know if there another software, third-party that works on M3C for mapping?

Without SDK it's impossible to use third party apps.

So, we can only keep the hope that DJI finally decides to accomplish with its word and stops to degrade its reputation.
2023-11-9
Use props
Fozando
lvl.4
Spain

I am leaving you a link to a videotutorial where you can see how to planify photogrammetry missions usign the Waypoints function (it is in spanish):

All credits to FotoDroneRS on Youtube
2023-11-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules