RC controller playback
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
victorlad
lvl.1

United States

Hello. I have been enjoying my new mini 3 pro. I'm having an issue with playback on the RC control. When I want to playback from the SD card the option to veiw or play videos is not there intermitantly(the one in notifications). I tried to format unmount and mount the SD card. Its shows the card mounted with data on it. The screen recording are there as I can see them when I put the sd card in my computer. I'm guessing a firmware glitch? I have the latest firmware. Any ideas?
2023-3-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Are you viewing through the album view or file explorer?
2023-3-7
Use props
victorlad
lvl.1

United States

I believe it is the file viewer. The album view only shows cached files from the drone, under the Aircraft Album.  I tapped on Phone Album now and they came up.  I see I have to tap on the saved twice to find them. Strange but usable. Thanks!

2023-3-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

victorlad Posted at 3-7 00:59
I believe it is the file viewer. The album view only shows cached files from the drone, under the Aircraft Album.  I tapped on Phone Album now and they came up.  I see I have to tap on the saved twice to find them. Strange but usable. Thanks!

No probs.  

BTW if you are replying use the reply button under the post otherwise you're replying to yourself.  
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules