Start waypoint mission from the middle waypoint.
1096 8 2023-3-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
maksimrtmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7885761 ft
Russia

Dear colleagues, good afternoon!

I have a simple question about Pilot 2. I have a big waypoint mission, which I want to start not from the beginning, but from some arbitrary waypoint. Is it possible? In the manual we have  information about the interruption of the mission and its continuation from this place, but I did not find information regarding the possibility of immediately starting the mission from an arbitrary waypoint. I am not experienced in Pilot 2. Can`t find this option.

Thanks in advance for the advice.

Sincerely,
Maxim

2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Flight distance : 4726654 ft
Latvia

I also never could figure out how to do it. The solution I found with Pilot2 is to delete the previous points where you want to start.
Otherwise with UGCS it is easier when downloading the flight plan, it offers to choose at what point you want to start.
2023-3-7
Use props
maksimrtmo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7885761 ft
Russia

Dear LV_Forestry, thank you for the reply. Yes, UGCS is more simple in this question. Hope, DJI will add this easy option inside of Pilot2.
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

maksimrtmo Posted at 3-7 01:01
Dear LV_Forestry, thank you for the reply. Yes, UGCS is more simple in this question. Hope, DJI will add this easy option inside of Pilot2.

That would be really great. Just a prompt which asks at which waypoint we want to start.
2023-3-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
Flight distance : 6188465 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 01:03
That would be really great. Just a prompt which asks at which waypoint we want to start.

That's a feature which is already available in the Litchi App. Just for info.
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Blériot53 Posted at 3-7 04:33
That's a feature which is already available in the Litchi App. Just for info.

Thanks but as far as i know litchi doesn't manage RTK. So we stick to UGCS for this waypoint feature. The bad point with UGCS is that you have to bring the computer in field if any modification is needed. This is the reason for that this feature could be appreciated in Pilot2.
2023-3-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 04:56
Thanks but as far as i know litchi doesn't manage RTK. So we stick to UGCS for this waypoint feature. The bad point with UGCS is that you have to bring the computer in field if any modification is needed. This is the reason for that this feature could be appreciated in Pilot2.

That is a drawback.  Maybe the feature will be added in a future update.
2023-3-7
Use props
LV_Forestry
First Officer
Latvia

Blériot53 Posted at 3-7 05:01
That is a drawback.  Maybe the feature will be added in a future update.

It has been about 4 years since I asked them and that it had to come soon. It does not matter we went to UGCS and it does the job very well despite his defects.
2023-3-7
Use props
Blériot53
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

LV_Forestry Posted at 3-7 05:04
It has been about 4 years since I asked them and that it had to come soon. It does not matter we went to UGCS and it does the job very well despite his defects.

2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules