Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
thanosmats
lvl.1
Flight distance : 685548 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Greetings from Greece,

i have ordered from a local Retailer after the brand "Plaisio" since 19/01/2023 a DJI Mini 3 pro (RC)  + Fly more Combo which was avalaible only after order. I chose a split delivery and received the drone after 3 days. Since then and for almost 2 1/2 months i didn't receive the Fly  More Combo nor a clear answer on the reason of delay. Many phone calls to the retailer, emails until i had to speak today with a "Greek Rotors"'s representative that informed me that there is no autorized dealer/importer of DJI in Greece to blame and the delay in good's delivery to the customer is solelly a DJI's responsibility. Could you please inform me about that, if there is a generic sortage from your side and how long it is estimated to last, or -in any other case please- inform me if not you who might be responsble.

2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information? Your contact method, the order number and SN of the aircraft you received. Please send us in PM. We will confirm with our teams first.
2023-3-8
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
  • >>>
Greece

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 03:10
Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. Would you please tell us more information? Your contact method, the order number and SN of the aircraft you received. Please send us in PM. We will confirm with our teams first.

I sent you all the details asked via PM
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

thanosmats Posted at 3-8 03:20
I sent you all the details asked via PM

Thanks. Would you please tell me your phone number and email address as well?
2023-3-8
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
  • >>>
Greece

Also sent via PM!
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Received that. We will communicate with our teams.
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, there. Our teams recommend you keep in touch with your seller"Plaisio".
If they can´t provide an estimated date for you, you may search for the local authorized dealers who have the unit in stock through this link:https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy ... ite&from=footer
At the same time, you are advised to contact Plaisio to get a refund for the left goods that you have not received now.
2023-3-8
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
  • >>>
Greece

Dear Wanda,

if you excuse me. As I saw there is no availability at the moment at any store, and as i told you already, after talking with Greek Rotors (which a certified service center of DJI) informed me that a generic problem with delayed deliveries exists at the momment,  that not only happens in Greek territory.

What i am asking for is a confirmation of who is responsible for this delay...

1) Is it a retailer's problem?!
2) Is there a distributor for the Greek Territory who's responsible for the delay of goods delivery?!
3) Or DJI has a problem delivering goods at the moment?!

Please reply specifically to my question if possible. If it is NOT your problem i will have to REPORT this delay to www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr the Greek Independent Authority for Customer Care Issues for goods and services.

Thanks in advance for your time and I will be waiting for your answer!

Last but not least i have purchased the fly more combo with the DJI mini 3 pro to get benefit of the 48 instalments of the total cost, exactly for that reason!!!

I can not return the aircraft now to get a total refund and purchase it from another retailler.

Best regards,
thanos
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

thanosmats Posted at 3-8 06:07
Dear Wanda,

if you excuse me. As I saw there is no availability at the moment at any store, and as i told you already, after talking with Greek Rotors (which a certified service center of DJI) informed me that a generic problem with delayed deliveries exists at the momment,  that not only happens in Greek territory.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We have no approach to checking the in-stock status and estimated shipping date of your dealer.
The dealer who has the "sales-/selling-contract" with you has the responsibility to provide you with the estimated shipping date.
If you buy the product from DJI Store, you will be able to check the estimated shipping date in the product page on our website:
https://store.dji.com/product/dji-mini-3-pro-fly-more-kit

We appreciate your understanding.
2023-3-8
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-8 18:02
We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.
We have no approach to checking the in-stock status and estimated shipping date of your dealer.
The dealer who has the "sales-/selling-contract" with you has the responsibility to provide you with the estimated shipping date.

Good morning Wanda,

I still can't understand if there is a clear answer to my question. Is there a shortage in deliveries from dji?! If you inform me that such senario doesn't exist, i know how to handle the situation.

Best regards,
Thanos
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

thanosmats Posted at 3-8 23:07
Good morning Wanda,

I still can't understand if there is a clear answer to my question. Is there a shortage in deliveries from dji?! If you inform me that such senario doesn't exist, i know how to handle the situation.

As we mentioned, we have no idea about the availability of the products at the local stores.
Your understanding is highly appreciated.
2023-3-9
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
  • >>>
Bulgaria

DJI Wanda Posted at 3-9 00:03
As we mentioned, we have no idea about the availability of the products at the local stores.
Your understanding is highly appreciated.

Greetings,

I guess it's my bad English. Excuse me!!!

Of course DJI can not be held responsible for local store's availability. If a local store retailer orders today from dji 10x fly more combo mini 3 pro, dji will be able to deliver immediately?!

If I order from dji.com the fly more combo are the delivery dates shown the product page correct and accurate?!

Overall dji delivers without delays today that we speak?!

I hope I was specific and clear enough. Excuse my Terrible English once again.

Best regards,
Thanos
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

thanosmats Posted at 3-9 00:19
Greetings,

I guess it's my bad English. Excuse me!!!

We literally do not have this information from our side.
We forwarded your case to our teams. They will communicate with your dealer.
2023-3-9
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
  • >>>
Greece

Once again Thank you Wanda for all the support provided.

I will be waiting for a reply from the corresponding department.

Best regards,
thanos

2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

thanosmats Posted at 3-9 01:27
Once again Thank you Wanda for all the support provided.

I will be waiting for a reply from the corresponding department.

Our department will not contact you directly but they will communicate with your dealer.
You are advised to get in touch with your dealer.
Thank you in advance.
2023-3-9
Use props
thanosmats
lvl.1
  • >>>
Greece

I certainly will. Thanks again
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Wanda