update firmware failed with code : 6408010
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
touyara
lvl.1
Laos

Hi
I was trying to update my dji inspire 2 , but I have tried 5 times , and it alwasy show this error code : 6408010
what is the meaning of this error code
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please take a screenshot of the error message and send it to us so we can check? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-8
Use props
touyara
lvl.1
Laos

I will repeat the process and submit the photo later
as I try to take a screen shot from my phone it seesm the app just closed that dialog box
2023-3-8
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

touyara Posted at 3-8 21:44
I will repeat the process and submit the photo later
as I try to take a screen shot from my phone it seesm the app just closed that dialog box

We will be waiting for your update. Thank you.
2023-3-11
Use props
touyara
lvl.1
Laos

This is the error message that I got
4776DBB8-882A-4857-BCDB-48209F623FC7.jpeg
DBA3223A-68E7-4309-B156-1C614E628273.jpeg
2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

touyara Posted at 3-16 23:00

Thanks for the update. We have forwarded your concern for confirmation. Thanks for your patience.
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

touyara Posted at 3-16 23:00

Hi there. Thanks for your patience. Here are some recommendations from our designated team:
1. Please use the DJI Assistant 2 software to update the firmware. Install it, connect the drone, launch the software, and proceed with the update.
2. If you have another mobile device, please use it to update the firmware instead of the current one.
Please check whether these can upgrade successfully.
Notes to remember for the upgrade process:
1) Ensure that the battery power is above 50%.
2) Ensure that the mobile phone network is normal.
3) If you use the PC side to upgrade, you also need to ensure the network is good.
About the meaning of the code, we're sorry but it cannot be confirmed yet. Please proceed with the abovementioned troubleshooting steps to try. Thank you.
2023-3-21
Use props
touyara
lvl.1
Laos

DJI Tony Posted at 3-21 00:17
Hi there. Thanks for your patience. Here are some recommendations from our designated team:
1. Please use the DJI Assistant 2 software to update the firmware. Install it, connect the drone, launch the software, and proceed with the update.
2. If you have another mobile device, please use it to update the firmware instead of the current one.

I have tried this method  DJ assistant 2 , with windows , I found that the update stuck around 2% ,
but after many attempts , it was ignored and I could fly my inspire 2
2023-11-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

touyara Posted at 11-17 07:42
I have tried this method  DJ assistant 2 , with windows , I found that the update stuck around 2% ,
but after many attempts , it was ignored and I could fly my inspire 2

Perfect. I'm glad you are finally able to fly your Inspire 2. You can always reach out to us if you have further concerns. Have a great day ahead.
2023-11-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules