1941 7 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alfiosky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2799403 ft
Italy

Hi Everyone,
Got my New Avata last week! Great drone! So much Fun!
I was looking for a case to carry it around. Instead of buying another case/backpack, i decided to adapt a 50l military multipocket backpack i have.
I have a Mini 3 Pro too, and with this DIY Solution i can carry around my two drones + accessories having a lot of spare space remaining.
The foam Block used costs around 15€ on Amazon.

Link here:
HMF 1451-90 Schiuma Raster, Gomma Piuma, Cubo, 440 x 320 mm, Tabletop, Altezza: 90 mm https://amzn.eu/d/9TJItCh

The Result Is not beautiful, but it works Great!
I attach a photo and a link to the YouTube video where i show my DIY Avata backpack.

IMG_20230309_191912304.jpg
2023-3-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great job on repurposing that backpack to fit your two drones plus accessories.  
2023-3-9
Use props
Jake. A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1205715 ft
United States

2023-3-9
Use props
eighties.fpv
lvl.3
Germany

I had to digest that. My first thought was: WTF, you buy equipment for over a thousand euros and then you put it in a used backpack with a 15€ foam padding?

But you're absolutely right, of course. Why buying another backpack, if this works great.

I've been thinking about a solution myself for a long time on how to transport my Avata. Unfortunately, you will find mainly hard cases with foam cuts which, in my eyes, do not fit this type of drone.

Great job!
2023-3-9
Use props
alfiosky
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2799403 ft
Italy

eighties.fpv Posted at 3-9 22:15
I had to digest that. My first thought was: WTF, you buy equipment for over a thousand euros and then you put it in a used backpack with a 15€ foam padding?

But you're absolutely right, of course. Why buying another backpack, if this works great.

Thank you eighties.fpv!

I was looking around for a week for a carrying solution that fits my needs. I didn't want to buy those Bulky hard cases, because i usually bring my drones around for Hiking. So a backpack case was the best solution.
To buy a good two-drones backpack you have to spend more than 150 euros (Dji FPV Pack, Torvol, etc...). And even if you buy one of them you usually don't have so much space remanining for other stuff.

The main purpose of this DIY Backpack is to have an all-in-one carrying solution without multiple bags. And, why not, spending less money possible. I like to ricycle stuff when possible, and this was the case.
In the end, as you can see i can carry my M3P too, with the whole Fly More Bag if i want. But i can put just the drone and the RC, saving other space in the middle compartment. So not only this solution is cheaper, but is more functional in my opinion.
Bye!
2023-3-10
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice. Congrats!
2023-3-10
Use props
Ross14