769 6 2023-3-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3365075 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi trying to renew my care refresh as it has expired. It would allow me . Its say i have already purchased it . Any idea how to fix this ?
2023-3-9
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

pretty sure dji will come along and provide an update but in the meantime, i am by no means the expert but the way i think it works in america is the first year is called dji care refresh and the second year is called dji care refresh+.  the first year (care refresh) comes in 1 or 2 year plans.  if you buy the 2 year plan, you cannot buy the dji care refresh+.  if you buy the 1 year plan, you cannot buy it again and when the time comes, you'll need to buy dji car refresh+ for the subsequent year and ideally, you buy it before your original plan expires.  dji can help you out in that area.

not sure if you meant to say "it wouldnt allow me" or "it would allow me"
2023-3-9
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you trying to purchase with the DJI Care refresh? Can you please provide us the serial number of the unit via PM so we can check it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-9
Use props
djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-9 16:32
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please confirm what specific drone are you trying to purchase with the DJI Care refresh? Can you please provide us the serial number of the unit via PM so we can check it? Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Hi thanks i will try send a PM  cant see the option to send a PM . Its a mavic 3
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

The Saint Posted at 3-9 14:43
pretty sure dji will come along and provide an update but in the meantime, i am by no means the expert but the way i think it works in america is the first year is called dji care refresh and the second year is called dji care refresh+.  the first year (care refresh) comes in 1 or 2 year plans.  if you buy the 2 year plan, you cannot buy the dji care refresh+.  if you buy the 1 year plan, you cannot buy it again and when the time comes, you'll need to buy dji car refresh+ for the subsequent year and ideally, you buy it before your original plan expires.  dji can help you out in that area.

not sure if you meant to say "it wouldnt allow me" or "it would allow me"

Yes was suppsed to say wouldn't.  Thanks for your reply
2023-3-10
Use props
djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-9 16:32

I sent the serial number  any update?
2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

djiuser_OmljvAYqrXGb Posted at 3-11 03:44
I sent the serial number  any update?

Thank you for your response. I was already responded to your inquiry via PM. Kindly please check it. Thank you.
2023-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules