Flight Data Center – How to change Meters to Feet?
1524 6 2023-3-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Newbie101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 430341 ft
United States

Looking at my DJI RC (colored) and on main screen I select-->Profile and I see my distance of 130km?
How can I change that to fee?
2023-3-10
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

You can't at this time.
2023-3-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, Android devices do not support changing the distance unit for flight records. The default display unit is m or km. The DJI engineers have been informed of this issue and will address it through a future app update. This will not affect flight records. Feel free to continue using your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-10
Use props
Sonicmixmaster
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-10 17:17
We apologize for the inconvenience. Currently, Android devices do not support changing the distance unit for flight records. The default display unit is m or km. The DJI engineers have been informed of this issue and will address it through a future app update. This will not affect flight records. Feel free to continue using your product. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Any update on this? It's been 7 months since this was posted. I was just going to post about this same issue. I registered the device in the US and we do not use metric. Thank you.
2023-10-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sonicmixmaster Posted at 10-12 17:54
Any update on this? It's been 7 months since this was posted. I was just going to post about this same issue. I registered the device in the US and we do not use metric. Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback. We will gather this concern of yours as suggestion and forward it to our relevant team for attention. We appreciate your understanding.
2023-10-13
Use props
Sonicmixmaster
lvl.1

United States

Still waiting for this. Another 3 months have passed with no result. Now I own a DJI RC Pro and it suffers from the same carelessness as the DJI RC I used previously.  Do I have to buy one of your $10000 drones to have that setting? DJI Paladin please show me proof how you forwarded this to your relevant team. I hope you didn't forward it via the recycle bin.
1-23 16:07
Use props
Mobilehomer
First Officer
Flight distance : 18135846 ft
United States

Sonicmixmaster Posted at 1-23 16:07
Still waiting for this. Another 3 months have passed with no result. Now I own a DJI RC Pro and it suffers from the same carelessness as the DJI RC I used previously.  Do I have to buy one of your $10000 drones to have that setting? DJI Paladin please show me proof how you forwarded this to your relevant team. I hope you didn't forward it via the recycle bin.

Not going to happen.
1-23 17:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules