Facebook live streaming problems
3655 9 2023-3-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PapazovGR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 838766 ft
United States

I am owner of Mavic Air drone and i have a problem with the DJI GO 4 app .

as i mention on my previous post ( https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=278250 )

I cant stream to Facebook with the  original app.

I try Almost everything.

I uninstall the dji go 4 app and the Facebook app on mt phone.... but nothing.

The message that I take is "function unavailable.  Facebook login is currently unavailable for this app".
Also i try to delete the dji go 4 app from Facebook apps.

I tried to comunicate with the support, many times....  and at 9 Oct 2022 and they told me:
"Currently, RTMP live streaming is still recommended for users.  Our  engineers are still communicating with Facebook about the  permission  issue and fixing the problem in the future version. We are  really hoping  for your kind understanding and patience regarding this  matter." ,  " As previously mentioned, our engineers are still working  on this issue  with Facebook directly. This has something to do with app  permission and  they're working very hard to fix the problem in the  future version."

the problem still insist and pass 6 months with no any FIX.

The conclusion of this problem is that i was forced to buy a third party app to make my job.

i am diassapointed

thank you

2023-3-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, PapazovGR. Thank you for reaching out. We understand how crucial this feature is for your job and social media presence and we share your sentiments in wanting to have this feature readily available. We would like to inform you that unfortunately, we are unable to continue with the live-streaming feature at present. Unfortunately, this kind of authorization requires a considerable amount of time and effort to obtain. Please rest assured that our Engineers are doing their best to have this authorization from Facebook. Hoping for your kind understanding and support.
2023-3-11
Use props
PapazovGR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 838766 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 18:32
Hi, PapazovGR. Thank you for reaching out. We understand how crucial this feature is for your job and social media presence and we share your sentiments in wanting to have this feature readily available. We would like to inform you that unfortunately, we are unable to continue with the live-streaming feature at present. Unfortunately, this kind of authorization requires a considerable amount of time and effort to obtain. Please rest assured that our Engineers are doing their best to have this authorization from Facebook. Hoping for your kind understanding and support.

Thank you for your reply.
I, almost,  understand that is very difficult procedure and need time to resolve it but i want to mention that already passed 6 months since my last post...
Is in yours plans not to fix the app?
Please be more specific in time
2023-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

PapazovGR Posted at 3-12 02:51
Thank you for your reply.
I, almost,  understand that is very difficult procedure and need time to resolve it but i want to mention that already passed 6 months since my last post...
Is in yours plans not to fix the app?

Hi, PapazovGR. We're sorry if we cannot provide you with an exact time as it depends on the internal communication between DJI and Facebook. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.
2023-3-13
Use props
djiuser_Q5O8d7g6rhVQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225564 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-13 07:15
Hi, PapazovGR. We're sorry if we cannot provide you with an exact time as it depends on the internal communication between DJI and Facebook. For any updates, please stay tuned to the latest news on our DJI official website at (www.dji.com) or by checking the Release Notes specific to your product. Thank you for your kind understanding and continued support.
Do not buy this DJI crap. GoPro working with Facebook livestream without problems.
2023-4-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Q5O8d7g6rhVQ Posted at 4-8 20:08
Do not buy this DJI crap. GoPro working with Facebook livestream without problems.

Hi, djiuser_Q5O8d7g6rhVQ. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please note that the usage will be affected in the short term. We recommend that users use other platforms for live streaming temporarily. At the same time, we will speed up the improvement of the situation. Thank you for kind understanding.
2023-4-10
Use props
djiuser_Q5O8d7g6rhVQ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 225564 ft
Poland

DJI Gamora Posted at 4-10 03:41
Hi, djiuser_Q5O8d7g6rhVQ. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please note that the usage will be affected in the short term. We recommend that users use other platforms for live streaming temporarily. At the same time, we will speed up the improvement of the situation. Thank you for kind understanding.

I have bought this crap and No one informed me before about problems with livestream. Why you sell this ... which not fully working?
2023-4-12
Use props
fans74bcca10
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4334 ft
United States

Here is a link to a video showing a work-around solution:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYwQlJdgZY8

2023-4-24
Use props
djiuser_BqJbVTAgSRk2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26873 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 3-11 18:32

I also have the same problem with the mavic pro, when I bought it it was the drone I understand that technologies will pass for some time but not with dji neglect for this problem of not live streaming both for Facebook and for youtube, when friends and people who have seen me happy flying with my drone, I count the neglect with mavic pro and I do not recommend dji products to anyone, I warn you after a few years pass that it is not cheap for its basic functions.  I'm very upset because I invested money in such crap.
2023-8-26
Use props
CTMEDIARI
lvl.1

United States

Even when we enter the FB RTMP server manually, it still doesn't work. Will this ever get resolved?
3-11 08:09
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules