DJI 03 Air Unit: Country code not updated warning
1180 1 2023-3-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luz
lvl.1

Germany

Hi there. I have a very anoying problem with my new 03 Air Unit. The Goggles V2 show me (even when the FC is armed): Country code not updatedThe Firmware situation is like this:
Goggles V2:  V01.04.0000 flashed with Assistant 2 fpv series - reflashed many times, even with the 03 unit bound and running in paralell
03 Air Unit:  V.01.01.000 and V.01.02.000 flashed with Assistant 2 consumer drones series - reflashed many times.
DJI-Fly-App: connected the goggles in 03-Air Unit mode - my posisiton is shown on my phone, video out is working

Am I missing something here? Anybody had similar issues and had it resolved?
BR,
Luz

2023-3-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. Can you please confirm if you still experience the said issue? If yes, please make sure that the IP address of the computer is local. Connect the DJI Air unit to the computer and use the DJI Assistant 2 software to refresh the firmware. If the issue cannot be solved by connecting to the computer via DJI Assistant 2, you can connect the air unit to the goggles outdoors, and then connect the goggles to the DJI Fly App. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-4-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules