Pro mode why mo manual settings?
766 5 2023-3-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BOTG0MTB#
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Online I see people putting it into pro mode and then clicking exposure and the option to put it in manual I don't have anything except eV.. Why?

I can't change ios either.
2023-3-17
Use props
BOTG0MTB#
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Can't put in manual.

I have put it into pro mode but it will not allow me to change the exposure or the Iso that is no manual setting why
IMG_20230317_224201.jpg
IMG_20230317_224153.jpg
2023-3-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. To further isolate your concern, kindly post a short video showing the whole operation. Please record a video starting by tapping into Pro mode, and tapping on the Exposure, and the ISO. Kindly confirm the current firmware version of the camera as well. Please keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.
2023-3-17
Use props
BOTG0MTB#
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI Tony Posted at 3-17 20:26
Hi there. Thanks for reaching out, and we're sorry you're experiencing such issues. To further isolate your concern, kindly post a short video showing the whole operation. Please record a video starting by tapping into Pro mode, and tapping on the Exposure, and the ISO. Kindly confirm the current firmware version of the camera as well. Please keep us updated. Thank you, and have a nice day.

Thanks Tony having tried all sorts finally worked it out. I was in HDR mode. Not sure why we can't have manual exposure with HDR mode or set make iso ect.
2023-3-17
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You posted under Air 2S but if you are referring to the OA3 I'd say you may have it in HDR Mode.  
2023-3-18
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

BOTG0MTB# Posted at 3-17 23:46
Thanks Tony having tried all sorts finally worked it out. I was in HDR mode. Not sure why we can't have manual exposure with HDR mode or set make iso ect.

Thanks for the update, and we're glad to know you managed to sort it out. Should you have further concerns or inquiries, please reach us back at DJI Forum. Stay safe.
2023-3-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules