12Next >
22619 42 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RitmoAmsterdam
New

Netherlands

Hello

i have my Dji Pro Mini 3 For 2 days and just after some minutes of flying my gimbal stopped working.
Gimbal Not Responding Error Codde 1D010002.

what should i do, i am currently in amsterdam

2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, there.
Thanks for your inquiry.
After checking, your gimbal is stuck. Please make sure that the gimbal protector is removed, then rotate the three axes of the gimbal by hand to ensure that they can turn freely. Please keep us updated if you still have problems.
Thank you.
2023-3-19
Use props
RitmoAmsterdam
New

Netherlands

None of the above provided solutions seems to work
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

RitmoAmsterdam Posted at 3-19 06:21
None of the above provided solutions seems to work

Thanks for your response. Sorry to hear that the problem still persists. You may follow the suggestions below. Thank you for your cooperation.

> Perform firmware update
> Calibrate gimbal calibration
> Restart the aircraft
> If the problem remains, you may contact us at www.dji.com/support
2023-3-19
Use props
petergroft
lvl.1

India

The "Gimbal not responding error code 1D010002" typically occurs when there is an issue with the communication between the DJI Mavic Pro drone and its gimbal. Here are a few troubleshooting steps you can try:

Restart both the drone and controller: Turn off both the drone and controller, then turn them back on again and see if the issue is resolved.

Check the gimbal connections: Ensure that the gimbal is properly connected to the drone and that all cables are securely plugged in.

Check the gimbal motors: The error code may also indicate an issue with the gimbal motors. Try spinning the motors by hand to ensure they are not jammed or obstructed.

Calibrate the gimbal: It is possible that the gimbal is not properly calibrated. Use the DJI Go 4 app to calibrate the gimbal and see if that resolves the issue.

Update firmware: Ensure that the drone, controller, and gimbal have the latest firmware updates installed. You can check for updates using the DJI Go 4 app or the DJI Assistant 2 software.

Greetings,
Peter
2023-4-3
Use props
djiuser_h1eXNfMV5oEV
New

Lithuania

Same problem again.
It's software?
2023-4-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_h1eXNfMV5oEV Posted at 4-21 05:03
Same problem again.
It's software?

Hi there, may I ask about the model of your drone? If the error code 1D010002 shows up, it may be the gimbal is stuck. Please make sure that the gimbal protector is removed, then rotate the three axes of the gimbal by hand to ensure that they can turn freely.
2023-4-22
Use props
schumaXEP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 81818 ft
Slovakia

The same problem appeared after the fall. Visually not a scratch...(
2023-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

schumaXEP Posted at 4-22 22:48

Hi there, if there is a crash on the drone, we recommend that you start a case through the link below and send the drone in for diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-4-23
Use props
djiuser_WZM2ODinQzcy
lvl.1
United States

Appears on mine after first 2 weeks of having drone with no crashes. Was flying perfectly earlier today. Gimbal Cover is not currently attached and gimbal can move freely easily in any direction on all three axis. I did not crash it and it is not stuck. Latest firmware is installed. Please let me know how I can send in my drone for DJI to fix without using my warranty because I just got my drone and I didn’t crash it or do anything wrong. Thank you.
2023-5-4
Use props
djiuser_WZM2ODinQzcy
lvl.1
United States

Wokeup this morning and it works fine, hopefully doesn’t happen again.
2023-5-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_WZM2ODinQzcy Posted at 5-5 03:41
Wokeup this morning and it works fine, hopefully doesn’t happen again.

Hi there, sorry for the late reply. Glad to know the issue is resolved. If the issue occurs again and the troubleshooting above cannot help, you can submit a case through the link below and send it back for further diagnosis and repair. http://www.dji.com/support
2023-5-5
Use props
Glen Lee
New

Australia

Exactly same issue to my 17 days Mini 3 Pro. Same code number on the screen. Restart the aircraft then it's ok, but it comes back on next binding. Very annoying! There may be some fundamental problem.
2023-5-18
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Glen Lee Posted at 5-18 17:59
Exactly same issue to my 17 days Mini 3 Pro. Same code number on the screen. Restart the aircraft then it's ok, but it comes back on next binding. Very annoying! There may be some fundamental problem.

Hello, Glen. Sorry for the inconvenience. If the issue repeats, we will recommend you send it back for further diagnosis. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/us/repair/index
2023-5-18
Use props
djiuser_YXVqKOIfjNkY
New

Germany

Unfortunately,
We have the same issue. After the first drone crashed, we bought a new one. This time we had the mentioned error from the start and could not fix it. What do we do?
Kind regards

Martin O.
2023-5-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_YXVqKOIfjNkY Posted at 5-26 08:39
Unfortunately,
We have the same issue. After the first drone crashed, we bought a new one. This time we had the mentioned error from the start and could not fix it. What do we do?
Kind regards

Sorry to read about this issue. Please check whether there is debris on the gimbal. If yes, clean off them, restart the aircraft, and calibrate the gimbal.
Or please try powering off the aircraft and move the gimbal gently at every angle with your hand, and check whether there is any debris in the gimbal. If not, power on the aircraft and calibrate the gimbal.
Please also make sure that the firmware has been updated to the latest version.

If the error is still the same, you may need to send the drone back for further diagnosis.
If you purchased the drone from the retailer, you may try to contact the retailer to see if they can help with the replacement for you. Or you can start a case from our official website here https://www.dji.com/support/repair directly.
2023-5-26
Use props
djiuser_Vg9r4WEC8O1Z
New

Uruguay

schumaXEP Posted at 4-22 22:48

Holaaa !!  Quisiera saber qué solución tuviste ?? Me paso que tuve un accidente con mi dron y me dice ESTABILIZADOR ATASCADO Y EL MISMO ERROR CÓDIGO !!!
2023-7-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_Vg9r4WEC8O1Z Posted at 7-7 16:21
Holaaa !!  Quisiera saber qué solución tuviste ?? Me paso que tuve un accidente con mi dron y me dice ESTABILIZADOR ATASCADO Y EL MISMO ERROR CÓDIGO !!!

Hi, djiuser_Vg9r4WEC8O1Z. You may follow the steps from the post above but if the issue persists and since the drone had an accident, we highly recommend to send it in for a proper diagnosis. You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).
2023-7-7
Use props
djiuser_inT5ZBgTWAC3
New
Flight distance : 148 ft

Peru

Tengo problemas con mi drone NUEVO DJI MINI 3 PRO. me salió el error desde un inicio, codigo codigo 1D010002 estabilizador atascado. Todos los firmwares estan actualizados, quiteel protector del cardán, luego gire los tres ejes del cardán con la mano para asegurarme de que puedan girar libremente, intente Calibrar el Cardán pero no me permite porque el estabilizador no se mueve. tambien ya reinicié la nave. Es probable que el error sea de fabrica?. GRacias, quisiera una solución ya que es nuevo.
2023-8-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_inT5ZBgTWAC3 Posted at 8-2 06:13
Tengo problemas con mi drone NUEVO DJI MINI 3 PRO. me salió el error desde un inicio, codigo codigo 1D010002 estabilizador atascado. Todos los firmwares estan actualizados, quiteel protector del cardán, luego gire los tres ejes del cardán con la mano para asegurarme de que puedan girar libremente, intente Calibrar el Cardán pero no me permite porque el estabilizador no se mueve. tambien ya reinicié la nave. Es probable que el error sea de fabrica?. GRacias, quisiera una solución ya que es nuevo.

Hi, djiuser_inT5ZBgTWAC3. Thank you for reaching out. That error means that the gimbal is stuck. Make sure that the gimbal protector is removed, then rotate the three axes of the gimbal by hand to ensure that they can turn freely. If the issue persists, we recommend sending it in for a proper diagnosis.  You may submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support).
2023-8-2
Use props
djiuser_ZUuVH4jCOgzb
New

India

The drone crashed into the pole and the roll arm lower bracket left arm was chipped I fixed it up with superglue and cotton, however the gimbal won’t move, there is live camera transmission, upon start up the camera moves but not the gimble, I think the roll axis motor cable is chipped( image attached below), should I just order the roll axis motor and replace it ? I am from India and I can't find any official service centre
2023-9-24
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_ZUuVH4jCOgzb Posted at 9-24 03:14
The drone crashed into the pole and the roll arm lower bracket left arm was chipped I fixed it up with superglue and cotton, however the gimbal won’t move, there is live camera transmission, upon start up the camera moves but not the gimble, I think the roll axis motor cable is chipped( image attached below), should I just order the roll axis motor and replace it ? I am from India and I can't find any official service centre

Hello, there. According to India Import Policy, Drones are 'prohibited' except for R&D and defense use. There are no DJI Authorized Retail Stores in India to sell drones. So we cannot provide aftersales services for you. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and your understanding is highly appreciated.  
You are suggested to contact the point of purchase to seek further assistance on this matter. Thank you for your cooperation and support.
2023-9-24
Use props
djiuser_Eu8qBhlLOptz
lvl.1

United States

I have the same issue. Flew for a few minutes, and this message came up - “ Gimbal stuck. Check whether gimbal cover is removed and make sure gimbal can rotate freely on all three axes (Code: 1d010002)“

Kid of frustrating bc I’m at beach and first time flying it and it’s already messed up.

Smh
2023-9-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Eu8qBhlLOptz Posted at 9-29 12:32
I have the same issue. Flew for a few minutes, and this message came up - “ Gimbal stuck. Check whether gimbal cover is removed and make sure gimbal can rotate freely on all three axes (Code: 1d010002)“

Kid of frustrating bc I’m at beach and first time flying it and it’s already messed up.

Hi there, I am sorry to read about the issue. Just to double confirm, did the drone experience any crash or have you removed the gimbal cover? Please try to restart the drone and calibrate the gimbal multiple times.
You may try to refresh the firmware for the aircraft via DJI Assistant 2 and check again.
If the error persists, kindly send the drone back to DJI for further assistance.
Please fill out the online repair request on our official web and send it back. Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/support/repair
We will do our best to help this out.
2023-9-29
Use props
djiuser_Eu8qBhlLOptz
lvl.1

United States

It should be produced where a 5 foot “crash” isn’t going to affect the connections inside. But to answer your question, of course I took the cover off….

There shouldn’t be this many problems with a third model.

$1000 drone worthless and broken bc the damn ginbles malfunction.

It’s not just me.. I see dozens of people with the same problem.

1 star and full refund !
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_Eu8qBhlLOptz
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-29 19:57
Hi there, I am sorry to read about the issue. Just to double confirm, did the drone experience any crash or have you removed the gimbal cover? Please try to restart the drone and calibrate the gimbal multiple times.
You may try to refresh the firmware for the aircraft via DJI Assistant 2 and check again.
If the error persists, kindly send the drone back to DJI for further assistance.

I did update the firmware and other stuff prior to first lift off.

Doesn’t matter.. apparently it’s just a piece of junk.
2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_Eu8qBhlLOptz
lvl.1

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 9-29 19:57

I don’t even have 5 minutes of flight time on it.
Sooo, you want me to send it back for “repair” 2 days after I received it, wait another 2-4 weeks, and only to have it F up again 2 min into the first flight?!
Nah.. I’ll take my $1000 back and go with a different brand. Customer service might be decent but I’m not a fan of how often the products break.

2023-9-30
Use props
djiuser_Eu8qBhlLOptz
lvl.1

United States

Here’s another thing to add to the non working POS gimbal.

I purchase the mini 3 pro.. not a single mention of the mini 4 pro being released 2 days after I purchased mine.

Nothing on the website, email.. nothing!!
Why the F would I buy the mini 3 if the mini 4 pro is same price and updated?

Couldn’t say “if you wait 24 hours our newer model is getting released.”
Nope just leave people in the dark.

*smfh*
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_Eu8qBhlLOptz Posted at 9-30 04:57
I don’t even have 5 minutes of flight time on it.
Sooo, you want me to send it back for “repair” 2 days after I received it, wait another 2-4 weeks, and only to have it F up again 2 min into the first flight?!
Nah.. I’ll take my $1000 back and go with a different brand. Customer service might be decent but I’m not a fan of how often the products break.

We are sorry for this issue, we understand your feelings about this situation, if we were in your shoes, we also feel frustrated. If you decide to return the unit, we understand that, you may contact the reseller for a refund if you purchased it from the retailer's.
If it was from DJI, if it is within the 14 calendar days return period, kindly contact start a return case. If you need assistance in creating the case, kindly send the details to us via email at support@dji.com.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to ask.
Hope you can understand that we only received the news about the released product when it was officially released. Hope for your kind understanding.
2023-9-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_rzMA4k1AiKFk Posted at 10-1 14:35
I am really starting to think this is after the firmware update why would my gimbal have the same error message it's kind of a rare message if I look at past messages of people having gimbal stuck it is a different error code we all seem to have the same error code

Hi there, we are sorry to hear about this issue. Please make sure that the gimbal protector is removed, then rotate the three axes of the gimbal by hand to ensure that they can turn freely.
2023-10-2
Use props
Anoop Raghavan
New
Canada

Hi, I’ve the same issue. Gimbal stuck and I tried rotating it and it’s moving in all three access, I also checked for debris but nothing. Also I couldn’t find the gimbal calibrate option on my RC. I went to settings but the only calibrate option I could find is compass calibrate.
Firmware is upto date.
Please help, I appreciate your support!
2023-10-20
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Anoop Raghavan Posted at 10-20 18:37
Hi, I’ve the same issue. Gimbal stuck and I tried rotating it and it’s moving in all three access, I also checked for debris but nothing. Also I couldn’t find the gimbal calibrate option on my RC. I went to settings but the only calibrate option I could find is compass calibrate.
Firmware is upto date.
Please help, I appreciate your support!

Hello, there. May we confirm that you are using DJI Mini 3 Pro?
You can find the gimbal calibration in DJI FLY APP- Camera View- Settings- Control - gimbal calibration.
Please check and tell us your feedback.
2023-10-21
Use props
Anoop Raghavan
New
Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 10-21 01:22
Hello, there. May we confirm that you are using DJI Mini 3 Pro?
You can find the gimbal calibration in DJI FLY APP- Camera View- Settings- Control - gimbal calibration.
Please check and tell us your feedback.

Yes, it’s Dji mini 3 pro.
2023-10-30
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Anoop Raghavan Posted at 10-30 12:18
Yes, it’s Dji mini 3 pro.

May we know if you found the gimbal calibration?
2023-10-31
Use props
Alexandre Nascimento Da Silveira
New

Brazil

Hi
I had the 1D010002 code todo. But the gimbal os free in ALL axes. The cam still work, butt don't have any Control, nor estabilize. Tha auto calibration failed.
Any New idea?
Thank
2023-11-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Alexandre Nascimento Da Silveira Posted at 11-19 12:37
Hi
I had the 1D010002 code todo. But the gimbal os free in ALL axes. The cam still work, butt don't have any Control, nor estabilize. Tha auto calibration failed.
Any New idea?

Hi there, I am sorry to read about the issue you experienced. If it is not stupid to ask, the gimbal cover has been removed, right? Please try to restart the drone multiple times, and try to refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 and check again.
If the error message persists, you may need to send the drone back for further diagnosis. If you are located in Brazil, you may try to contact the local authorized service center for further assistance: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
Thank you.
2023-11-19
Use props
djiuser_0vbZ2LzGQlNm
New

Comoros

"Bonjour, j'ai le même problème sur mini 3 pro. J'ai piloté le drone en mode Active Track, au début tout allait bien, mais à un moment donné, il est entré en collision avec une branche d'arbre, entraînant une panne matérielle. Le mode Active Track ne fonctionne pas correctement, et il s'est écrasé. Heureusement, il n'y a pas eu de dommages sérieux, seul le cardan est coincé. J'ai essayé de le calibrer, mais ça ne fonctionne pas du tout. "code 1D010002
code 40027
2023-12-10
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_0vbZ2LzGQlNm Posted at 12-10 04:18
"Bonjour, j'ai le même problème. J'ai piloté le drone en mode Active Track, au début tout allait bien, mais à un moment donné, il est entré en collision avec une branche d'arbre, entraînant une panne matérielle. Le mode Active Track ne fonctionne pas correctement, et il s'est écrasé. Heureusement, il n'y a pas eu de dommages sérieux, seul le cardan est coincé. J'ai essayé de le calibrer, mais ça ne fonctionne pas du tout. "code 1D010002
code 40027

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. If the drone crashed before, we recommend you send it back for further diagnosis and repair. Here is the link to submit an online repair request:
https://www.dji.com/support/repair?from=store_homepage
2023-12-10
Use props
djiuser_6TdRB1ElbbVK
New

India

What is the problem please tell
1-3 19:31
Use props
djiuser_6TdRB1ElbbVK
New

India