Pano files
633 8 2023-3-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rockbyter
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194472 ft
United Kingdom

Looked through but can't find the answer.  Where are my pano files?  On mini 2 and on my grandsons mini 3 standard there is a seperate directory containing all pano shots but I cannot find them on my new today Mini 3 Pro.

Thanks
2023-3-19
Use props
WernerD
Second Officer
Flight distance : 350837 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Isn't that one of the settings, if you want to keep the final pano file plus the individual files? Can't remember which setting it is though.
2023-3-19
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Cannot find it anywhere, but thanks, will check again.  Just so many settings you can't change unless in the air for some reason.  Be nice if you do all the settings sitting at the desk.
2023-3-19
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12260774 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Rockbyter Posted at 3-19 12:03
Cannot find it anywhere, but thanks, will check again.  Just so many settings you can't change unless in the air for some reason.  Be nice if you do all the settings sitting at the desk.

Hi,
Check on the main screen, bottom right the icons....you can select  jpg  jp+raw ect

cheers
JJB
Image 001.png
2023-3-19
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

It's the Pano shots i want, used to see a separate directory on the sdcard along with the DCIM folder containing all the images to stitch together but can't find them on the Mini 3 pro.
2023-3-19
Use props
supergeo.ca
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263537 ft
Canada

Rockbyter Posted at 3-19 12:29
It's the Pano shots i want, used to see a separate directory on the sdcard along with the DCIM folder containing all the images to stitch together but can't find them on the Mini 3 pro.

The following answer was copied from a reply from daflys:
Take off with the drone, select the pano you want the raw images for. Then press the three dots top right.
will have off, jpg, raw. select raW. After taking your pano you'll have a stitched jpg and a folder under Panorama named the same as that image containing all the raw files.
2023-3-19
Use props
Rockbyter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Thanks will check it out, never make it easy.
2023-3-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the trouble. The original pano photos can be set to RAW format in the APP, but the final pano photo only supports JPEG mode, and RAW format is not supported for the time being. Please note that the original photos can only be set to JPG or RAW format, which cannot be set to J+R format. You may find the Pano files using this path F:/DCIM/DJI ALBUM/PANORAMA. Hope this helps. Thank you.

2023-3-19
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

supergeo.ca Posted at 3-19 13:36
The following answer was copied from a reply from daflys:
Take off with the drone, select the pano you want the raw images for. Then press the three dots top right.
will have off, jpg, raw. select raW. After taking your pano you'll have a stitched jpg and a folder under Panorama named the same as that image containing all the raw files.

2023-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules