United States

Thanks for the tips
2023-3-20
Use props
yogi053
Second Officer
Flight distance : 26104915 ft
United Kingdom

For new flyers, worth watching more than once to get full enjoyment from their Mini 3s.
2023-3-24
Use props
jack42
lvl.3
Flight distance : 781 ft

Malaysia

thank you for the video
2023-4-9
Use props
Piloto Español
New

Spain

Los manuales e instrucciones tienen que vernir en Español. A mi me ha llegado en francés. Esto no puede ser.
2023-4-27
Use props
alex andersson
lvl.1

Sweden

Hi.    I red this thread https://forum.dji.com/thread-279949-1-1.html and there the admin says its possible to remove the 500m if i contact dji and make a request. I did but they said the 500m limit could never be  changed. What is correct?
2023-6-10
Use props
pinkmenprints
lvl.4
Singapore

Useful video it is
2023-6-10
Use props
djiuser_WOjNwEM9rUgZ
lvl.1
United States

New here just want to post an FYI on purchasing....don't know where or how to post. Friend gifted me a Mavic Mini a few months ago, great drone! Have been flying drones for quite sometime but never a DJI. Enjoying this one immensely.
2023-6-12
Use props
FXDXI
New
United States

Hopefully this is the correct place to post. I just purchased the DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo with Remote Control with onboard screen. I connected to my home wireless the first day and updated the firmware. I  have to reconnect to the wireless every time I want to check the firmware.

Is there a way to have it reconnect to my home wireless without the need to manually reconnect every time?  it remembers the WiFi password it just don't auto connect. I’m guessing this is non-issue with the remote that requires a phone, please advise
2023-6-12
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

FXDXI Posted at 6-12 16:06
Hopefully this is the correct place to post. I just purchased the DJI Mini 3 Fly More Combo with Remote Control with onboard screen. I connected to my home wireless the first day and updated the firmware. I  have to reconnect to the wireless every time I want to check the firmware.

Is there a way to have it reconnect to my home wireless without the need to manually reconnect every time?  it remembers the WiFi password it just don't auto connect. I’m guessing this is non-issue with the remote that requires a phone, please advise

Hi, FXDXI. Thanks for reaching out. When you connect to your home network, can you check whether there is an option to "Connect Automatically" that will be prompted? If possible, kindly post a short video showing the connection process for further confirmation. Thank you.
2023-6-14
Use props
djiuser_l3XyKZVSxrqR
New

Brazil

Hi, Sorry if I am posting in the wrong place. I need to develop my own app for DJI Mini3 Pro. But I couldn´t try the MSDK 5 sample. Do you know where can I find some documentation or tutorial with tips and information about programming the DJI Mini 3 Pro?
2023-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules