DJI Mini Remote.
715 3 2023-3-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BOTG0MTB#
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Are there any 3rd party accessories to be able to attach the remote to your wrist? or bike handle bars? I will use for mtb videos, and the ability to change settings without taking helmet off (where osmo 3 is attached) would be a god send. Otherwise its too easy to lose. Any help or suggestions appreciated. a backing so could pass a veclcor strap thorught would be awesome.

22.PNG
Ca111pture.PNG
2023-3-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in Forum about the said accessory as we don't have a Bluetooth remote specifically for DJI Osmo Action 3. We only have the remote controller extension rod of the DJI Osmo Action 2 as it is compatible with the DJI Osmo Action 3.

The DJI Action 2 Remote Control Extension Rod can be connected to Osmo Action 3 using a magnetic ball-joint adapter mount to achieve photo capturing and video recording. Due to differences in camera shooting mode between the DJI Action 2 and Osmo Action 3, some functions may not be used and result in error prompts. We recommend that you use the corresponding model accessory to obtain a better experience. Thank you for your support.
2023-3-20
Use props
BOTG0MTB#
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Hello. Yes it works perfectly with the osomo 3. But i want an ability to mount the remote on my wrist or else where, hoping somebody has created a 3d printed mount.
2023-3-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

BOTG0MTB# Posted at 3-21 04:08
Hello. Yes it works perfectly with the osomo 3. But i want an ability to mount the remote on my wrist or else where, hoping somebody has created a 3d printed mount.

Hi there. Sorry for the late response. We're glad that it works well on your DJI Osmo Action 3. Should you have other inquiries or concerns about the unit, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules