1406 9 2023-3-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ArcAngell
lvl.1
Flight distance : 474810 ft
United States

Hello,

I was told to go to my Profile Forum Page to change the name on my account. I did that about day 3. Its day 12 and I still dont see the change on the remote. I ha ve the wifi active and each time I go to change it on the RC, it tells me the WIFI is not active. What am I doing that it wont change from the DJIxjkczdzx Profile name or dji aircraft Drone name? IMG_0921.jpeg IMG_0922.jpeg
2023-3-22
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

You are talking about two different things. The one is the username and the other one is the name of the aircraft. You want to name the aircraft which can be changed from about menu of DJI FLY.
2023-3-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Dont know about your profile/user name but mine STILL shows me as "djiuser _'gobbledy gook'  "

However you change the drone's name in the App. That said, I have the recollection that an App shows a drone's name as the first name that the App saw for the drone. Wierd!! but that's how mine seemed to behave,
I dont keep my logs on the phone any more so I do not have the basis an which to check the current situatiion
2023-3-22
Use props
ArcAngell
lvl.1
United States

Niknik Posted at 3-22 10:04
You are talking about two different things. The one is the username and the other one is the name of the aircraft. You want to name the aircraft which can be changed from about menu of DJI FLY.

I went straight to the area you spoke of and BAM!  

THANKS! Now to find the Drone Name again.
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please tap the user name under your Profile and check if there is another window that will pop up? Kindly please refer to the images below and check if you can change your username. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2023-3-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 18:04
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please tap the user name under your Profile and check if there is another window that will pop up? Kindly please refer to the images below and check if you can change your username. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
[view_image]
[view_image]

Brilliant Paladin, thanks, now I'm no longer DJI gobbledygook, merci beaucoup
2023-3-22
Use props
Sean-bumble-bee
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-22 18:04
[view_image]
[view_image]

Double brilliant!
The change takes place automatically across all my phones and Apps i.e. Fly, Go & Go4....if they are connected to the internet. I suppose it should but still pleasing none the less.
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Sean-bumble-bee Posted at 3-22 22:53
Brilliant Paladin, thanks, now I'm no longer DJI gobbledygook, merci beaucoup

You are most welcome, Sean. We are more than happy that you can now change your username with your desire name. Should you have other inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach us. Thank you for your continued support.
2023-3-24
Use props
ArcAngell
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the info people! You made it easy!
THIS IS THE WAY...
2023-4-13
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

ArcAngell Posted at 4-13 00:57
Thanks for the info people! You made it easy!
THIS IS THE WAY...

You are most welcome. We're glad that the solution worked on your end. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to ask. Thank you for your valued support.
2023-4-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules