Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
慕容景云
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10066 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

I've recently brought the Dji avata pro-view combo which includes only the Motion Controller. I can fly that fine until I want to link with my newly purchased remote controller 2.

I can power on all three devices (except the motion controller), and I did long press the remote controller 2 to make it into the pairing mode. I did hear the beep from both avata and my goggle 2 to comfirm linked. Also I can see the RC signal bar from my goggle and contol the avata camera up and down using the remote control button. I assume All of that confirm that avata, goggle and the controller are linked. However the issues are I can't bypass the dji fly app screen about linking the controller, also i can take off the avata using this new controller.

Attached are the scrren shots where I got stuck. Please help!
IMG_5133.jpg IMG_5134.jpg IMG_5135.jpg

IMG_5137.jpeg
2023-3-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please download the DJI Assistant 2 software (Consumer drone series) and please update the firmware of your remote controller to the latest version? Once the firmware is already updated, please power on all the components, press and hold the power button on the back of the aircraft, in the remote controller, and press the binding button on the Goggles to enter the linking state and check if this will successfully link your components. If the issue persists, please provide us with the operation video so we can check. You may download the DJI Assistant 2 software at the link below. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/downloads/so ... sumer-drones-series
2023-3-22
Use props
maihem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 251211 ft
United States

Wish I had something constructive to add but I bought the fly more Avata and the remote controller, had no interest in the motion controller, couldn't get it to fly without a phone connected for GPS and returned everything to wait out this FAA rule change thing.
2023-3-23
Use props
djiuser_bDmB9jp3cnvE
New

United States

I have the same issue and I don’t have a computer. I do have an iPad. Will that work?
2023-6-4
Use props
digibud
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7820246 ft
  • >>>
United States

I had the exact same issue and the advice below, to use the DJI Assist 2 Consumer Drone Series to update (refresh) the firmware for everything cleared it up for me. Good luck.
2023-6-4
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_bDmB9jp3cnvE Posted at 6-4 07:23
I have the same issue and I don’t have a computer. I do have an iPad. Will that work?

HI there. We're sorry you're experiencing the same concern. We apologize, but the DJI Assistant 2 can only be used on a computer. We recommend you use one.
2023-6-6
Use props
djiuser_UfgmO1LOVPPd
New
United States

Having this same issue and the assistant software isn’t even working after I download and try to open it.
2023-8-30
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_UfgmO1LOVPPd Posted at 8-30 15:46
Having this same issue and the assistant software isn’t even working after I download and try to open it.

Unfortunately I don't think you're going to be able to make this work without updating the rc.
2023-8-30
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_UfgmO1LOVPPd Posted at 8-30 15:46

Hello there. Are you getting an error or is it crashing? Please make sure you're using the correct version of Assistant 2 which is the Consumer Drones Series. You can download it from here: https://www.dji.com/global/downl ... sumer-drones-series. Please keep us posted. Have a great day ahead.
2023-8-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules