1940 11 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1963583 ft
  • >>>
United States

Has any one else noticed a green tint to photos captured on the mavic 3?  I particularly notice it on overcast days.  I always shoot in RAW.  Unfortunatley I cant post a sample as they are all contractly restricted photos.  I adjust +4 in lightroom and then the color looks correct.  
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Regarding this issue, we need a sample image showing the problem so we can identify the issue and provide you with accurate troubleshooting steps. If you have other photos that experience the said issue, you may upload the sample to Google drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2023-3-23
Use props
Geo_Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Make one on some random area and post...Yes, DJI have a green tint, Autel have a Pink tint, none is perfectly calibrated, but can be done in post Edit
2023-3-28
Use props
fans5440f2c2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 883520 ft
France

Hello,-
I go exactly the issue with the green tint! On a DJI mavic 3 Classic
This one is only appen in PRO mode as what I can saw. When you change the apercute to a other value!
Easy to test on a white wall, normal mode ok
Pro Mode:
F9 - Speed auto (go to 1/8) - Iso 100 or Auto - White Balance Auto.  >>>. Green color
and now
speed to 5s - Appercute Auto (go to F9) - White Balance Auto.  >>>. Color is ok!
As someone the same issue? In fly mode this reflec with raw file when you work with Opening priority that are totaly wrong!
That not acceptable with a drone at that price.
I am photographer, and this is a big issue for me, while is it fast impossible to correct in post editing.-
Help
2023-5-20
Use props
danielson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2217149 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Hi there
From my experience the issue with the green in the image is on all my DJI drones since Inspire 2 in 2017....Mavic 2 to 3 Pro, Mini Pro...
I would descripe it as, it's hard to get a nice looking green in the image (leaves and grass) - my guess it's basically the colour sience of the sensors and also I guess the green looks different from above, because of the angle and reflection in the sky....
I always shoot in RAW and Manual Mode. It's not easily to fix in post, but it's doable.
Just my thoughts.
Very Best,
2023-6-1
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Green color cast still exists despite comments from DJI on other posts that it was fixed.
2023-8-3
Use props
CloudVisual
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 97545420 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Colour science seems to be the final thing DJI needs to crack. I shoot Canon and they absolutely know how to nail colours to look good. DJI always has a strange tint and it's a real tell tail.. You'd think with the acquisition of Hasselblad, they'd implement something like this into their images in the same way they've done with video.
2023-8-3
Use props
DLHMedia-Anja
lvl.1

United States

Any resolution here?
2023-8-23
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Here are 3 sample images from the Mavic 3, Mavic 2 Pro and Hero 11.  The Mavic 2 Pro and Hero 11 are pretty close to each other and pretty close to actual real life color.  The Mavic 3 has a terrible blue/green color cast

2023-9-6
Use props
DemolitionMan14
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Here is the response DJI Gamora Sent me:

"Hi, DemolitionMan14. Thank you for reaching out. We have ed from our relevant team that the latest firmware version of Mavic 3 has optimized the accuracy of color reproduction. The color performance of most scenes is accurate. Individual scene engineers will continue to optimize. A new version of firmware optimization will be released in the future, which will optimize this issue, please rest assured. Thank you for your kind understanding."

I can confirm after the update there is no imporvement.  You still have not embedded a proper color profile for Adobe.  Furthermore raw video still has a green cast.

You should revert to the Mavic 2 Pros color management.
2023-9-20
Use props
Laurens Aviator
lvl.1
Belgium

DJI Paladin Posted at 2023-3-23 18:59
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Regarding this issue, we need a sample image showing the problem so we can identify the issue and provide you with accurate troubleshooting steps. If you have other photos that experience the said issue, you may upload the sample to Google drive and send the link here so we can check. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

Yes. It’s very annoying. Even in video modus, I get the green tint. Gonna send it back today.
4-17 21:21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Laurens Aviator Posted at 4-17 21:21
Yes. It’s very annoying. Even in video modus, I get the green tint. Gonna send it back today.

Hello, Laurens. We do apologize for the inconvenience caused. My apologies if you came up with the decision to send it in for diagnostics. Rest assured that we will conduct some damage assessment on the unit once it arrives at our facility and inform you of the result via email. Please note that the warranty can be applied depending on the assessment result, including the unit's warranty period. Should you have other inquiries, feel free to contact us. Thank you.
yesterday 23:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules