Controller charging Mavic 2
628 4 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dsooley
lvl.1
United States

I have a Mavic 2 and when I charge the controller, it always gets to like 90-92% and then stalls out. Is this a known issue? I cannot remember the last time it ever got close to 100%. TIA

2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, dsooley. Thank you for reaching out. How do you charge the RC and for how long have you tried charging it? We will wait for your reply. Thank you.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please check the charger if is connected firmly to the RC? May I please ask what specific charger are you currently using to charge your RC? Try to leave the remote controller on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the issue persists. If yes, connect the RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. Please keep us posted.

DJI Assistant 2 software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
2023-3-24
Use props
dsooley
lvl.1
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 3-24 01:01
Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please check the charger if is connected firmly to the RC? May I please ask what specific charger are you currently using to charge your RC? Try to leave the remote controller on the charger for approximately 1-2 hours and check if the issue persists. If yes, connect the RC to the DJI Assistant 2 software and please update/refresh the firmware. Please keep us posted.

DJI Assistant 2 software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

I am using a tower: seenda USB Charger, 6 Port USB. I use this all the time for devices and never had any issues. I also tried using a cube directly. No matter what I try, the charging stops around 90-92%. The RC screen goes black and only comes on if I remove and replace the usb plug. I left it on the charger for two nights and the same results.
2023-3-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

dsooley Posted at 3-24 09:39
I am using a tower: seenda USB Charger, 6 Port USB. I use this all the time for devices and never had any issues. I also tried using a cube directly. No matter what I try, the charging stops around 90-92%. The RC screen goes black and only comes on if I remove and replace the usb plug. I left it on the charger for two nights and the same results.

Thank you for your response and we do apologize for the inconvenience. It seems that there is an issue on your remote controller that we cannot troubleshoot remotely. If your remote controller is still within the warranty period, we recommend sending it in for proper diagnostics. You may submit a ticket case at https://repair.dji.com/repair/index but if the unit is no longer under warranty, we recommend you purchase a new one to have a fully functioning unit. You may click the link below to possibly purchase a Mavic 2 remote controller. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules