455 5 2023-3-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
griffdude13
lvl.4
Flight distance : 53507 ft
  • >>>
United States

Small chip on the internal lens. Was an open box item on ebay, so I can necessarily return it. Im fine sending it off if I must, but I’d rather not if there’s an easier fix.
CA336C8C-6ED5-4165-9D53-E70834BD26B4.jpeg
2023-3-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, griffdude13. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry to read about this. For safety purposes, we suggest returning it to the seller or you may also submit an online repair request through this link: {https://repair.dji.com/repair/index}. If you need assistance with creating a ticket, you may contact DJI support at (https://www.dji.com/support). The warranty service can be claimed depending on the result of the Damage Assessment. Your kind understanding is appreciated and thank you for your continued support.
2023-3-23
Use props
lutzmix
Second Officer
Germany

return !!!
2023-3-24
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Lets Ask before yo attempt anything.

1 turn on your purchased camera, Turn off Rocksteady all together, and take a Photo, and also a video, and with the photo load up here, as well a video,  and you have your answer, why the Seller sold the camera, that you were informed about..

A) he tampered if having a focus concern,   or removed the lens protector and dropped, we do not not know its History, but we sure do know its FREE warranty for the year but that will void the warranty on the spot. as DJI  gamora never mentioned they only said what they said

only way to tell is  like said, take a photo and  video, you then will  have to buff it ut if IF its interfering in the view,

Best solution  how much you pay???? then add thecost of Repair????  good luck
2023-3-24
Use props
Iancraig10
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you contacted the seller about it? Really, he should take that back because the front protector has been taken off and something has happened to cause that. I think it’s a straight refund.
2023-3-24
Use props
osmonauta
Second Officer
Hungary

Did the seller state  there was a chip on the lens? Otherwise he can say you did it.
2023-3-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules