Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ronaldbob
lvl.2
Flight distance : 26611 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hi

How can in connect my macbook wireless with a mini 3 pro for transferring file's?
2023-3-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

this is for IOS, can it be used on MacOS?  
2023-3-26
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

The Saint Posted at 3-26 10:06
this is for IOS, can it be used on MacOS?  https://youtu.be/Zupi6cruz28

is not possible
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Hi, ronaldbob. Thanks for reaching out. Wireless transfer from the DJI Mini 3 Pro is only supported when transferring to mobile phones through QuickTransfer, as suggested by The Saint below. FlyShare is also an option to transfer files from the DJI RC to a mobile phone. There is currently no supported wireless method for transferring from the drone to Mac. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you can use a USB cable to connect the drone to the computer or remove the microSD card from the drone and plug it into your Mac using an SD card reader/adapter. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. We'll forward your feedback to the related team though for attention. Have a nice day.
2023-3-26
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 3-26 21:15
Hi, ronaldbob. Thanks for reaching out. Wireless transfer from the DJI Mini 3 Pro is only supported when transferring to mobile phones through QuickTransfer, as suggested by The Saint below. FlyShare is also an option to transfer files from the DJI RC to a mobile phone. There is currently no supported wireless method for transferring from the drone to Mac. We apologize for the inconvenience. Alternatively, you can use a USB cable to connect the drone to the computer or remove the microSD card from the drone and plug it into your Mac using an SD card reader/adapter. Your understanding is greatly appreciated. We'll forward your feedback to the related team though for attention. Have a nice day.

I know because I have done it. But I prefer wireless.
2023-3-27
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

ronaldbob Posted at 3-27 06:25
I know because I have done it. But I prefer wireless.

We understand. Rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded. Thanks for your understanding.
2023-3-29
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Tony Posted at 3-29 00:57
We understand. Rest assured that your feedback has been forwarded. Thanks for your understanding.

{:4_138:
2023-3-29
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Please reach us back should you have other concerns. Have a nice day.
2023-4-1
Use props
SummerFrog
lvl.3

Pakistan

To connect your MacBook wirelessly with a Mini 3 Pro for transferring files, you can follow these steps:

• Make sure both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
  • On your MacBook, go to the "System Preferences" and select "Network."
  • Ensure that Wi-Fi is turned on and connected to the desired network.
  • On the Mini 3 Pro, make sure Wi-Fi is enabled as well.
  • On your MacBook, open the Finder application.
  • In the Finder, locate and click on the "Go" menu in the top menu bar, then select "Connect to Server."
  • A dialog box will appear asking for the server address. Enter the IP address or network name of the Mini 3 Pro. You can find this information in the settings of the Mini 3 Pro or by consulting the user manual.
  • Click "Connect."
  • If prompted, enter the username and password for the Mini 3 Pro.
  • Once connected, you should be able to transfer files between your MacBook and the Mini 3 Pro wirelessly.
If you encounter any specific issues or error messages during the process, please provide more details so that I can assist you further.
2023-5-29
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

SummerFrog Posted at 5-29 19:43
To connect your MacBook wirelessly with a Mini 3 Pro for transferring files, you can follow these steps:

thanks for your answer. I'm gonna try this
2023-5-30
Use props
DuRavary
lvl.4
Flight distance : 125135 ft
France

Thank you. I'm going to try that too.
2023-5-30
Use props
SummerFrog
lvl.3

Pakistan

ronaldbob Posted at 5-30 03:23

My Pleasure.
2023-5-30
Use props
seychellian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113406 ft
Seychelles

ronaldbob Posted at 5-30 03:23

Does it work?
2023-7-1
Use props
seychellian
lvl.1
Flight distance : 113406 ft
Seychelles

• A dialog box will appear asking for the server address. Enter the IP address or network name of the Mini 3 Pro. You can find this information in the settings of the Mini 3 Pro or by consulting the user manual.

How does one ascertain the network name of their drone?
2023-7-1
Use props
ronaldbob
lvl.2
  • >>>
Netherlands

doesn't work. I leave this as it is. I work with a wire
2023-7-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now