AVATA oscillation
1385 3 2023-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_oR96Z5l2K8Tw
lvl.2
United States

Eager for any feedback on what happened here. This is the second flight after doing the AxisFlying 3.5 upgrade. Had some wiggles at the top of the building, and I thought was wind. Came down to get smoother air and everything went haywire.
   I think I got an ECS warning in the googles at the end but I can't say for sure. I was doing everything I could to get it down in 1 piece. Tried for the parking lot but ended up on top of the parking garage. I killed the throttle completely and still was not descending. Battery went from 57% to critical empty 1% in that time from the first rocking to touchdown.
   None of the wildness is from stick input. Once it started to rock, I just dropped throttle and tried to lightly nudge it left of the street. You can see for a second where I hit the pause/brakes, but it disengaged almost immediately.
   I'm going to pull it back apart but I'm hoping for suggestions on what to look for once I open it back up, and what to avoid when trying to put it back together.  Thanks in advance for any help

2023-3-26
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

FYI with the recent change to the forum structure there is a separate forum specific to Avata not the same as FPV.  You might get a better answer there.
2023-3-26
Use props
djiuser_oR96Z5l2K8Tw
lvl.2
United States

Thank you. For some reason, I can't find that tab on mobile, but it's easy to see on PC
2023-3-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Kindly please refer to this thread that you posted https://forum.dji.com/thread-287388-1-1.html . Thank you for your understanding and support.
2023-3-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules